1 Day Arusha Cultural Experience Tour Longido Tanzania | What to do in Arusha | Arusha Day Tours | Day Trip from Arusha to Logido | Tanzania Logido Village Tour | Longido Cultural Tourism Program | Cultural Tour of Longido | Longido Arusha Region Cultural day Tour | Tanzania Cultural Tours | Arusha Cultural Day Trip | Mount Longido Cultural Tour | Climbing Mt Longido Day Tour
1 Day Arusha Cultural Experience Tour Longido Tanzania: This is a full day excursion from Arusha to Longido (Arusha Region) in Tanzania. Enjoy hiking Longido Mountain and learning about the Masai culture and traditions as you interact with locals who live there.
Longido Mountains are located about 80 km’s from Arusha near the Kenya/ Tanzania border called Namanga.
This tour offers you the opportunity to visit a real authentic Masai village where you meet the Masai and share a meal as you get insight into the culture and daily life of the Maasai people.
The tour also includes a local guide who accompanies you to hike Mount Logido. During your hiking tour you might see wildlife such as elephants and buffalo at a distance. A small number of antelope and plains game can be spotted.
The area is also home to many species of birds located in the plains. Once at the top of Mount Logido you have good views of mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro as well as Maasai plain on the Kenyan side on a clear day.
This one day Arusha Longido cultural tourism program gives visitors to Tanzania the chance to tour tribal areas, meet the people and experience their way of life.
1 Day Arusha Cultural Experience Tour Longido Tanzania Activites
* A nature trail to spot birds
* Bird-watching walks over the plains
* An insight into the culture and daily life of the Maasai people
* Explanation of various plants in the surrounding area by a local guide
* A climb to the impressive Longido Mountain through a dense natural forest
* Walking safari through the Maasai plains an over the slopes of Longido mountain
* Get to enjoy a traditional meal prepared by Masai women (optional at an extra cost)
* A visit to a traditional authentic Maasai Village – A tour of historical sites dating back to British colonial times
* On Wednesdays, you can visiting the busting and colorful cattle market to see cattle being auctioned and how Maasai and Wa-Arusha conduct their business
1 Day Arusha Cultural Experience Tour Longido Tanzania Prices
1 Day Arusha Cultural Experience Tour Longido Tanzania Rates Includes:
Bottle water + Optional meal with the Masai or a lunch box + Professional, English speaking guide drive guide + All national park fees to Game Controlled Area and Masai village visit fees & Round trip transportation from Arusha to Logido cultural Arusha area and back
|Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 8 to 11 Years|
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||Request for rates||
Request for rates
* The tours are available for half day, full day, and 2 Days, 3 Days or 4 Days
* Tourism profits will go towards the construction of a cattle dip. This project will ensure that the Maasai can effectively continue their livelihood through a healthy herd of cattle and goat, free of tick-borne diseases
* This tour departs daily and also private departures are available. (Please make sure you have a packed lunch box for the tour)
1 Day Arusha Cultural Experience Tour Longido Tanzania Rates do not include:
* International Airfare
* A visit to a Masai Village
* Cost of obtaining passport and visas
* Accommodation in Arusha/ Logido Village
* Gratuity for your professional driver guide
* Gratuity for Porterage/ waiters at hotels, camps and airports
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary