AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp | Great Migration AndBeyond Grumeti Camp | AndBeyond Grumeti Hotel Serengeti
Serengeti Lodges and Camps | AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp Rates | AndBeyond Grumeti Camp Accommodation Prices
AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp Flying Safari Packages | Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp, Western Serengeti, Tanzania
AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp Tanzania | Serengeti Luxury Camps Tanzania | Andbeyond Serengeti Under Canvas
AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp is a luxury safari accommodation situated in a remote valley in the Western corridor of the Serengeti National Park, just 50 km (31 Miles) East of Lake Victoria – Africa’s Largest Lake.
Flying time from Arusha Airport in Tanzania to Grumeti Airstrip in the Serengeti National Park is 50 minutes from where you will be transferred by road to the camp, approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
By road, you drive north westwards through the Serengeti along the Arusha – Musoma road on a journey of 450 km (6 to 7 hours). Grumeti River Camp is about 93 km West of Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp is nestled in a remote, untouched area on the by-waters of the Grumeti River.
The riverine trees surrounding the camp are home to the black and white Columbus monkey and a large variety of birds, although located in a quiet secluded valley this area is very much alive with hippos and crocodiles.
Every year between June and July, Africa’s annual Great Migration passes through Grumeti, and hundreds upon thousands of wildebeest, zebra and other herbivores cross the Grumeti River, risking the jaws of some of Africa’s largest crocodiles.
AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp Accommodation Rates
Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include: Accommodation + Three meals daily + Soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees and refreshments on lodge activities + Game drives, other safari activities that include nature walks + Laundry + Emergency evacuation insurance and return transfers from AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp Airstrip to Camp
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Cottage
6 to 16 Years
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||Request For Rates||Request For Rates||Request For Rates|
- Packed Lunch – 24 US Dollars
- Additional Lunch – 48 US Dollars
- Kindly ask for our Honeymoon offer
- Resident rates available upon request
- Request for the family Tent Suite Rates
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations and may change
- Family Tent Maximum 2 adults + 2 children (3 children on request)
- Children Aged 0 to 2 years Free of charge in a cot. Subject to cot availability
- Private vehicles are available at an additional cost and subject to availability
- An extra bed can be arranged for a child 16 years and younger sharing their parents tent
- Children aged 6 to 11 years are accommodated on game-drives at the lodge manager’s discretion
- Accommodation rates are per person per night sharing, except for family tent suites which are per family suite per night
- There are no specific childcare facilities however, children over 5 are very welcome as under this age they cannot partake in the regular game-drives
AndBeyond Grumeti Serengeti Tented Camp Accommodation Rates Exclude:
- Telephone calls
- Safari shop purchases
- All items of personal nature
- Refreshments on Game drives
- Tourism Development Levy of 1.50 US Dollars
- Champagne, cognacs, fine wines, premium brand spirits and cigars
- Serengeti National Park Park fees for 16 years and older pay 89 US Dollars per person per 24 hours
- Serengeti National Park Park fees for 5 Years to 15 Years pay 36 US Dollars per person per 24 hours
- Childminders are available but must be booked on the day of arrival. A rate of 5 US Dollars per hour is payable directly at the Camp