Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village | Ngiresi Village Half Day Trip | Ngiresi Village Half Day Tour | Ngiresi Village Half Day safari Ngiresi Village full Day Trip | Ngiresi Village one and a Half Day Tour | Ng’iresi Tanzania Cultural Tourism Programme | Arusha Ng’iresi Cultural Tour | Arusha Day Tours Tanzania | Arusha Ngiresi Cultural Tour | Ngiresi Village Tour | Arusha Day Trips Ngiresi Cultural Tours Ngiresi Village from Arusha
Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village is a full day excursion to the village of Ngiresi. The Ngiresi Village is situated 7 kilometers out of Arusha on the green and steep slopes of Mount Meru.
The inhabitants of the village are all farmers of the Wa-arusha tribe (Masai tribe). Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village gives you a first-hand look into the real life of the Wa-arusha tribe.
You get to meet them in the countryside and learn about their Culture and way of way of life. Our Ng’iresi Cultural Tourism Programme from Arusha offer you an opportunity to meet people Masai people, learn about the Masai Culture.
Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village Activities
* Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by a local family
* Learn about the Wa-arusha culture (old stories, traditional houses)
* A guided tour to some farms on the green and steep slopes of Mt. Meru
* Take a walk towards the Forest Reserve in Olgilai, the neighboring village
* Visit the beautiful Navuru waterfall, surrounded by walls covered with abundant vegetation
* A visit to one or two development projects in the village (soil conservation, irrigation, cross breeding, bio-gas, fish nursery)
Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village Itinerary
0800 Hours: Arusha Ngiresi Village tour departs early morning for Ngiresi, just outside of Arusha. You will be welcomed with coffee and tea at Mzee Loti’s farm. After, a local guide speaking good English will tell you about the history, culture and daily life of the village.
The guide will also take you around the village to show you the different development project in Ngiresi village which include bio-gas, crossbreeding and soil conservation projects on the farm.
Next, you will take a walk to some nearby homes, where you will see the various types of traditional Masai and Wa-arusha houses. Back at Mzee Loti’s farm, you get a traditional meal cooked by the Juhudi women’s group.
1300 Hours: After lunch you will take a walk towards the Forest Reserve in Olgilai, the neighboring village. A small path will lead you into the steep canyon of the Themi river. Horn-bills and blue monkeys are seen playing around.
You will cross the river several times before reaching the beautiful Navuru waterfall, surrounded by walls covered with abundant vegetation.
1600 Hours: After, return back to Mzee Loti’s farm to board our vehicle and transfer back to Arusha.
Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village Prices
Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village Rates Includes:
Lunch + Price per person + Pick-up from your hotel in Arusha and drop-off to your hotel + Tour of Ngiresi Village as described above + Visit the beautiful Navuru waterfall & Professional English speaking guides. All are experts in the African wildlife, culture, and tour guiding, many of who speak other European languages
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 8 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Arusha Ngiresi Village tour can also be combined with a visit to the traditional healer at the edge of the forest
Arusha Cultural Full Day Tour Ngiresi Village Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Minimum of two persons required
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport