Borana Lodge Borana Conservancy Laikipia | Borana Lodge | Borana Lodge Accommodation Rates | Borana Lodge Lewa Wildlife Conservancy | Borana Lodge Borana Ranch | Borana Lodge Laikipia | Borana Conservancy Laikipia | Laikipia Accommodation | Lewa Laikipia Lodges | Borana cottages | Borana Lodge Luxury Bush Home Kenya Safari | Borana Lodge Kenya | Borana Conservancy Hotels | Borana Lodge Prices | Borana Lodge location | Lewa Laikipia Hotels
Borana Lodge Borana Conservancy Laikipia is located in the 35,000-acre Borana conservancy in Laikipia, about 27 km (17 miles) north of the equator (Nanyuki Town).
Borana lodge is set on the edge of the Samangua Valley with panoramic views of Mount Kenya and Kenya’s Northern Frontier. Borana luxury lodge is a 4 hour drive from Nairobi and an hour’s drive from Nanyuki.
We can arrange scheduled flights or private charters for your trip. Scheduled flights land at the Lewa airstrip located 50 minutes from Borana. The journey to the lodge can of course take longer depending on how much wildlife is seen on the way.
There are 8 private and secluded cottages comprising of 4 doubles and 4 twins. 4 cottages have their own verandahs while 2 sets of cottages share a veranda, both of which has a phenomenal view over the dam.
Each cottage features leather sofas, natural stone walls, hand-made wooden table and an open-fireplace. The bathrooms are spacious and clean and with exceptional views over wildest Africa.
Guests enjoy their meals in the dining room or by the pool side. In the dining room guests can sample fresh juice from the Borana orchard and wines from around the world.
Borana Lodge has an infinity pool where guests can watch the elephants wandering their well-trodden path to the watering hole or simply relax, read and soak up the sun.
The lodge has a spa where guests can relax and unwind as they enjoy massages, reflexology treatments, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
Activities in the Borana Lodge Laikipia include game drives, horseback riding, mountain biking, cultural visits and guided walks. Children can participate cooking and baking with chefs and visits to the local community schools.
Guests can also enjoy expeditions to Mount Kenya, helicopter trips around Mount Kenya and fishing trips.
Borana Lodge - Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Borana Lodge Borana Conservancy Laikipia Non-Residents Rates Per Night Include:
Full board accommodation + Local airstrip transfers (Lewa Downs) + Sundowner excursions + Soft drinks, beers, house wines + Selected house spirits + Laundry & WiFi + Activities including shared game drives (day and night), Guided bush walks, horseback riding and mountain biking
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
|Child between the
Age of 6 to 15 Years
|6th Jan 2021||14th Jun 2021||620 US Dollars||1,060 US Dollars||280 US Dollars|
|15th Jun 2021||15th Sep 2021||700 US Dollars||1,220 US Dollars||320 US Dollars|
|16th Sep 2021||19th Dec 2021||620 US Dollars||1,060 US Dollars||280 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||5th Jan 2022||700 US Dollars||1,220 US Dollars||320 US Dollars|
* Children under the age of 4.99 stay free of charge
* Check out time is 10.00 am. The lodge is open year-round
* 8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Borana Conservancy Masai Mara | Click Here
* There are 2 guide rooms (twins) which we can use for older children which helps to make family travel more affordable
* Borana Villa Rooms 7 and 8 are ideal for families with teenage children. They are a bit further from the lodge but they have their own plunge pool and facilities to eat on their own if they want to appreciate some family time. Kindly request for the rates
Borana Lodge Borana Conservancy Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude:
* Pick up or drop off in Nanyuki
* Luxury spirits and champagne
* Cultural visits 30 US Dollars per person
* Helicopter excursions (Available on request)
* Exclusive use of vehicle = 348 US Dollars Per Day
* Late departure fee 35 US Dollars per person (lunch)
* Visits to Kisima Floriculture Project 70 US Dollars per person
* Riding and fishing excursions to Mt Kenya (Available on request)
* Visit Ngare Ndare Forest conservation fee 30 US Dollars per person
* Borana conservation fees 115 US Dollars (adult) 58 US Dollars (child)
* Visits to Lewa Willdife Conservancy 115 US Dollars per person Per Day
* Fly Camp “Set up Fee 300 US Dollars per person per group (Maximum 12 Guests)
Borana Lodge Residents Accommodation Rates
Borana Lodge Borana Conservancy Laikipia Residents Rates Per Night Include: Local airstrip transfers (Lewa
Downs) + Drinking water + Laundry + Swimming pool + Guided bush walks + Shared Game drives, Horse Riding and Selected Drinks.
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
|Children between the
age of 6 to 15 years
|6th Jan 2021||14th Jun 2021||24,200 Kenya Shillings||48,400 Kenya Shillings||12,000 Kenya Shillings|
|15th Jun 2021||15th Sep 2021||35,000 Kenya Shillings||75,000 Kenya Shillings||18,700 Kenya Shillings|
|16th Sep 2021||19th Dec 2021||24,200 Kenya Shillings||48,400 Kenya Shillings||12,000 Kenya Shillings|
|20th Dec 2021||5th Jan 2022||35,000 Kenya Shillings||75,000 Kenya Shillings||18,700 Kenya Shillings|
* Children under the age of 4.99 Years stay free of charge
* During high season (1st July – 15th Sept, 20th Dec 2021 – 5th Jan 2021) residents can only book 2 weeks prior to stay
* There are 2 guide rooms (twins) which we can use for older children which helps to make family travel more affordable. Inquire for rates
Borana Lodge Borana Conservancy Laikipia Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude:
* Spa treatments
* Premium drinks and spirits Gratuities
* Visits to Kisima Flori-culture = 2,000 Kenya Shillings per person
* Conservation fee = 2,550 Kenya Shillings per adult & 1,750 Kenya Shillings per child Cultural visits 3,000 Kenya Shillings per person