Cottars Bush Villa Masai Mara | Masai Mara safari Villa | Olderkesi Conservancy Masai Mara | Masai Mara safari Home |Cottar’s Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Lodge | Cottar’s Bush Villa Rates | Masai Mara Luxury 5 Star Accommodation | Cottars Bush Villa Kenya | Masai Mara Luxury Villas | Cottars Bush Villa Masai Mara Prices | Masai Mara Luxury Bush Homes | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Cottar’s Private House Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Hotels Lodges Camps Villas
Cottar’s Bush Villa is a private luxury safari house situated 1 km from the Masai Mara game reserve in a 6,000-acre Olderikesi Conservancy and forms part of Cottar’s 1920s Safari Camp.
The flight from Mombasa to Masai Mara is 2.5 hours and from Nairobi, the flying time is only 45 minutes. The camp is about 3 hours from Nairobi by road and 1.5-hour game drive from Keekorok airstrip.
The villa was designed by Calvin and Louise Cottar and built by hand using indigenous and eco-friendly materials like natural wood and stone floors and have pitched wood roof, neo Afro-colonial furnishings and neutral color palette with touches of earthy tones.
For those that want absolute privacy in the Maasai Mara, combined with dedicated and discrete staff, award-winning guides, and an abundance of wildlife, Cottar’s Bush Villa offers the only real private luxury home in the Maasai Mara.
Cottar’s Bush Villa has a breathtaking view onto the savannah plains that carry the great annual wildebeest migration, and is set amidst a backdrop of the Olderkesi Hills. Guests can enjoy privately guided game drives, night game drives, bush walks, swimming and fishing.
The villas is a 5 en-suite Bedrooms (4 doubles and 1 twin) is booked on exclusive basis only and accommodates a maximum of 12 guests. Over 10,000 square feet in size, features a large living room, dining room, a magnificent viewing deck, free-standing bathtubs, vessel sinks, natural light from large windows all with stunning views of the savannah plains.
The villa is powered with electric and solar energy and internet access is available throughout the property. A game drive vehicle(s) and guide(s) are provided to guests throughout their stay.
There is an indoor and outdoor dining area where guests can enjoy their meals. The 8 staff in the villa including waiter, chef and kitchen assistant, housekeeper, guide and wildlife tracker and security guards.
The Cottars Bush Villa Masai Mara has a 25-metre lap outdoor pool, massage and spa treatments, a library, a satellite TV and personal exercise trainers. Activities in the camp include guided night and day game drives, bush walks, cultural visits, fishing, bush meals and sun downers.
Cottars Bush Villa activities include; guided night and day game drives, bush walks, cultural visits, fishing, bush meals, sun downers and Balloon Ride.
Cottars Bush Villa Masai Mara Accommodation Prices
Cottars Bush Villa Masai Mara Accommodation Rates Per Night Include
Full board accommodation, water, tea & coffee + Local Drinks– soft drinks + house wines, beers, & select spirits + Safari activities, including shared day/night game drives & bush walks + Cottar’s private airstrip & Keekorok airstrip transfers + transfers to cultural visits + Laundry + All statutory taxes
|Dates From||Dates To||6 Guests
|Per Additional Guest||
Per Additional Child
3rd Jan 2021
|15th Mar 2021||6,894 US Dollars||687 US Dollars||562 US Dollars|
16th Mar 2021
|31st May 2021||5,386 US Dollars||546 US Dollars||364 US Dollars|
1st Jun 2021
|30th Sep 2021||8,710 US Dollars||885 US Dollars||
753 US Dollars
|1st Oct 2021||20th Dec 2021||6,894 US Dollars||687 US Dollars||
562 US Dollars
|21st Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||8,710 US Dollars||885 US Dollars||
753 US Dollars
* Maximum Occupancy 12 Guests
* Gratuity and tips are not Included
* The Vila is booked on exclusive use only
* Child aged 5 years and below stay for free
* Kindly request for discounted resident rates
* Maasai village visit 20 US Dollars per person
* Minimum 3 night bookings at Cottar’s Bush Villa
* Calvin Cottar as a private guide 1500 US Dollars per day
* Massage and other Spa treatments 50 US Dollars per person
* 9 Days Kenya Fly-in Safari to Laikipia & Masai Mara | Click Here
* Balloon Ride over the Maasai Mara Game reserve 450 US Dollars per person
* 8 Days Kenya Fly-in Luxury Safari Masai Mara & Diani Beach Holiday | Click Here
* Park and Conservancy fee not included – Adult 116 US Dollars per person , child 6-17 years pay 58 US Dollars per child
* E-bikes – 100 US Dollars per person for half a day, maximum 3 hours and 190 US Dollars per person full day, maximum 6 hours
Cottars Bush Villa Masai Mara Activities
* Bush Walk
* Local School visit
* Sustainability Tour
* Swimming Pool time
* Day and Night game drives
* Maasai Singing and Dancing
* Traditional canvas bush bath
* Life of a Hunter-Gatherer Tour
* Running with a Maasai Warrior
* Maasai Warrior School (all ages)
* Conservation and Community Tour
* Swimming at the Waterfall (seasonal)