Ekorians Mugie Camp Laikipia | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Accommodation Prices | Ekorian Camp | Mugie House | Ekorians Mugie Camp Mugie Conservancy | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Laikipia | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Luxury Accommodation | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Kenya | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Laikipia Rates | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Luxury Safaris | Ekorian’s Mugie Camp Northern Laikipia | Laikipia Hotels | Laikipa Luxury Lodges Camps Kenya | Bookings for Ekorians Mugie Camp | Laikipia Accommodation
Ekorians Mugie Camp Laikipia (named after the Olive tree in the Turkana language) is located on the Mugie Sanctuary near Mugie Dam at the northern end of the Laikipia Plateau near Mount Kenya, where opportunities for wildlife viewing and bird watching are abundant.
The lodge uses Loisaba airstrip and its 1 ½ hour away by game drive. By private charter flight, directly to Mugie airstrip. By road, Ekorian’s Mugie Camp is 2 hours from Rumuruti on the road heading north to Maralal. The camp is approximately 6 hours from Nairobi and 4 hours from Nanyuki.
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp has six guest tents, each en suite, with thatched roofs and wooden deck floors and a central mess and dining tent.
Optional extra activities at the Ekorian’s Mugie Camp include camel rides and golfing at Mugie Golf Course. This is one of Kenya’s northernmost golf courses designed by Kenya’s most famous golf course designer.
The beautiful course has two-tier greens and is nestled among a grove of olive trees. It offers a challenge for even the most experienced golfer.
The Mugie Sanctuary is 22,000 acres found within the Mugie Ranch. The Sanctuary is home to 70 species of mammal including lion, cheetah, leopard, buffalo, elephant, eland and hyena. There are many endangered species residing in Mugie including the Grevy’s Zebra and Jackson’s Hartebeest.
Ekorian’s Mugie Camp activities include: game drives, guided walks, bird watching, kayaking, bush breakfast/ picnic lunch, cultural visits, fishing, anti-poaching bloodhound walks & demonstration, camel treks, golfing and sleep out under the stars.
Ekorians Mugie Camp Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Ekorians Mugie Camp Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes
Full board accommodation + House wine, beers and spirits + Laundry + Transfers from Mugie airstrip + Unlimited Game drives + Night Drives + Guided walks + Kayaking + Fishing + Bush meals + Sundowners
|Dates To|| Single Tent
5th Jan 2021
|30th Apr 2021||400 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||220 US Dollars|
|1st May 2021||31st May 2021||Closed||Closed||
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||400 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||220 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Aug 2021||520 US Dollars||1,040 US Dollars||
280 US Dollars
1st Sep 2021
|17th Dec 2021||400 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||220 US Dollars|
|18th Dec 2021||4th Jan 2022||520 US Dollars||1,040 US Dollars||
280 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of vehicle -250 US Dollars per day per vehicle
* Guests must vacate their tent by 10am but changing facilities are provided
* Late departure after 2pm 100 US Dollars per person includes lunch and a game drive
* Golfing at Mugie Golf Course (optional extra) – this is one of Kenya’s northernmost golf courses with two-tier greens and is nestled among a grove of olive trees.
* Mugie Golf Course is also conveniently fenced in from wildlife so that guests can enjoy a jog or a gentle stroll around the 3.5 km track to enjoy the views as well as playing a round of golf
Ekorians Mugie Camp Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Include:
* Bush meals
* Guided walks
* Full Board Accommodation
* House wine, beers and spirits
* Unlimited Game drives, Day & Night
* Local Airstrip Transfers (Mugie airstrip)
Ekorians Mugie Camp Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Camel Rides
* Filming safaris
* Champagne, Premium spirits, Cellar wines on request
* Transfers from Loisaba airstrip = 110 US Dollars per car
* Golf green fees = 30 US Dollars (Golf prior arrangement)
* Conservation Fees per Adults = 100 US Dollars per person per night and Teens = 50 US Dollars per person per night