Elewana Loisaba Star Beds laikipia | Loisaba Conservancy | Where to stay in Loisaba Conservancy | Elewana Loisaba Star Beds | Elewana Loisaba Star Beds in Nanyuki | Booking for Elewana Loisaba Star Beds | loisaba Star Beds Rates | loisaba Conservancy | loisaba Conservancy Activities | Loisaba Star Beds | Accommodation in Samburu | Hotels in Turkana | Nanyuki Hotels | Loisaba Conservancy Location | Accommodation in Loisaba Conservancy | laikipia Hotels | Samburu Hotels | Lodges | Camps
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Laikipia is located in Loisaba Conservancy among a kopje of rocks in one of the Eastern Valleys, overlooking the Kiboko Waterhole in Loisaba Conservancy, Laikipia County. The Lodge command sweeping views over an undulating valley and a permanent waterhole, frequented by resident wildlife.
Loisaba Conservancy is a 57,000-acre wildlife conservancy and working ranch located in Northern Laikipia, Kenya, East Africa. The two permanent rivers and abundant permanent springs make Loisaba attractive to wildlife throughout the year.
There are daily scheduled Flights to Loisaba airstrip. It’s an hour flight from Wilson Airport and a 15-minute drive from Elewana Loisaba Star Beds. Loisaba Conservancy a 6-hour drive from Nairobi.
Loisaba is a critical piece of the larger landscape connecting Laikipia to Samburu and Isiolo counties helping to ensure that a well-used wildlife and livestock movement corridor is protected.
The lodge is a thatch lodge rustically designed to complement the surrounding environment; each star bed is individually built in harmony with the natural rocky features, incorporating a sitting area, and open plan bathroom with a view.
Handcrafted four-poster wooden beds sit on raised wooden platforms jutting out from a thatched-roof accommodation and are rolled out each night for guests to enjoy the most memorable sleep under the endless African sky.
Each “Star Bed” is on a raised, handcrafted wooden platform, which is partially covered with a thatch roof. As the name suggests you are either able to wheel these out onto the platform and sleep under the stars, or just leave them under the shelter of the roof.
There are three en-suite Double Rooms, featuring a seating area, wardrobe and safe, and an en-suite bathroom with shower, flush toilet and vanity, all under the cover of a thatched roof. There is also a deck for alfresco dining and a swimming-pool.
The Lodge has a one en-suite Family Room, with two double beds pushed out onto separate platforms. The room features a sitting area, wardrobe and safe, with a bathroom set slightly apart adjoined by a short undercover walkway. All rooms can fit an extra single bed that can’t be rolled out.
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Laikipia Activities include: Trek through the bush with camels, Mountain Biking (Escorted) down the escarpment, horseback-ride, game drives, guided walking safari, sundowners, fishing, bush breakfast, Samburu village visit and sniffer dogs experience.
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Laikipia Safari Prices
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Laikipia Fly-in Rates Per Night include
Full Board Accommodation + all meals and drinks (excluding champagne, private cellar wines and spirits) + shared and scheduled game drives + guided walking safari + sundowners + bush breakfast and transfers to and from our designated airstrips + laundry + service charge & catering levy and Value added tax.
|Dates To|| Single Room
Child Aged 12 to 17 Years
5th Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||570 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||31st May 2021||Closed||Closed||
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||570 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Oct 2021||680 US Dollars||940 US Dollars||
352 US Dollars
1st Nov 2021
|19th Dec 2021||570 US Dollars||800 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||4th Jan 2022||680 US Dollars||940 US Dollars||
352 US Dollars
* Wi-Fi is available
* Fishing is seasonal
* Kindly request for Full Board Accommodation rates
* Minimum number of nights bookable at this property 1 Night
* Laikipia has the second largest population of elephant in Kenya
* Exclusive use of a Safari Vehicle with Diver Guide – 420 US Dollars
* Guided bush (age restrictions apply to children under 16 Years) and bird walks
* Loisaba Star Beds offer an amazing experience of sleeping out under the open sky
* It’s an 1 hour flight from Wilson Airport to Loisaba Conservancy (Scheduled flights daily)
Elewana Loisaba Star Beds Laikipia Fly-in Rates Does Not Include:
* Gratuities to camp staff
* Return Flights from Nairobi
* Picnic Lunch Box – 32US Dollars
* International flights and visa fees
* Samburu Village Visit, 3 hours – 40US Dollars
* Yoga Amenities Pack (Bookings made for Yoga Retreats Only)
* Extra Lunch at Property – Adult 47 US Dollars/ Child 42 US Dollars
* Walking Safari – Long Walk – 4 hours minimum 2 guests – 105 US Dollars
* Mountain Biking (Escorted), 2 hours – Adult 58 US Dollars/ Child 37 US Dollars
* Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary