Enasoit Camp Enasoit Game Sanctuary Laikipia Plateau | Enasoit Game Sanctuary Laikipia | Enasoit Private Wildlife Reserve | Enasoit Mount Kenya | Enasoit Tented Camp | Laikipia Tented Accommodation | Enasoit Luxury Hotel | Enasoit Camp Laikipia | Enasoit Plains Camp Nanyuki | Enasoit Luxury Camp Lolldaiga Hills | Enasoit Laikipia | Enasoit Private Safari Camp | Enasoit Camp Laikipia Plateau | Enasoit Ranch Nanyuki | Enasoit Camp Kenya | Enasoit Private Luxury Camp Laikipia | Laikipia Accommodation | Laikipia Luxury camps | Laikipia Luxury Accommodation | Lewa Laikipia Hotels
Enasoit Camp Enasoit Game Sanctuary Laikipia Plateau is set on the edge of the Lolldaiga hills, within the Enasoit Game Sanctuary on the Laikipia Plateau, at the foot of Mount Kenya.
The luxury camp is about 231 km from Kenya’s capital Nairobi approximately 1 hour flight or a 4 hours drive. Scheduled flights from Nairobi land at the Nanyuki Airstrip and guest are transferred by road (1 Hour) to Enasoit.
The camp sleeps 16 guests in 6 tented cottages and 2 Pool House cottages (additional capacity on request) on an exclusive use basis only.
Each cottage has a fireplace, a private veranda and a comfortable seating area with sheepskin sofas. The bathrooms are en-suite with flush toilets and hot-pressure showers.
The camp also has a Pool House which is 20 minute walk from the camp and is nestled beside one of Enasoit’s dramatic rock outcrops.
The pool house is set within an aloe garden and is a good location for lunches and relaxed afternoons and also features 2 thatched double cottages for larger groups.
There is a spacious mess-tent which has a wooden deck for game- viewing and drinks, as well as a dining and sitting area with a fireplace for the cooler evenings.
Guests can enjoy a good read by the camp fire. The Enasoit kitchen serves a variety of local and international dishes with local produce as well as vegetables and herbs from the kitchen garden.
Guests can also enjoy their meals on their private verandas. Enasoit Private Luxury Camp Laikipia features heated swimming pool and plunge pool, massage parlor and a library of Africa books.
There is also a media room fitted with internet, mobile reception and Satellite TV.
Activities in the camp include guided game walks, night drives, sun downers, picnics, horse riding, game drives, bird watching and excursions to Nanyuki town.
Enasoit Camp Enasoit Game Sanctuary Laikipia Plateau Accommodation Prices
Enasoit Camp Enasoit Game Sanctuary Laikipia Plateau Accommodation Rates Per Night Include: Exclusive use
of Enasoit + Full board accommodation + house wines and spirits, beers and soft drinks + Game drives day and night, guided game
walks + horse riding + bush picnics and bush dinners under the stars + massage treatments + Wi-Fi within camp + laundry + Enasoit and airstrip transfers
|Dates From||Dates To||Exclusive Use for
Up to 6 Guests
5 to 15 Years
|1st Jan 2021||15th Jan 2021||4,165 US Dollars||690 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
|16th Jan 2021||17th Apr 2021||3,780 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|18th Apr 2021||31st May 2021||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|1st Jun 2021||30th Sep 2021||4,165 US Dollars||690 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||15th Dec 2021||3,780 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2021||31st Dec 2021||4,165 US Dollars||690 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
- Enasoit is closed from 15 April to 31 May 2018
- Children 4 years and under stay free of charge. Extra beds for children can be arranged on request
- Check-in is from 11am onwards. Early check-in can be accommodated on request subject to availability
- Child rates apply to those aged 5 to 15 years inclusive. Those aged 16 years and above are charged the adult rate
- Enasoit Camp sleeps up to 16 guests in 6 Tented cottages and 2 Pool House cottages (additional capacity on request) on an exclusive use basis only
- Checkout is latest 10am. Late checkout can be accommodated on request subject to availability. In case of a late departure extra lunches can be provided, charged at 65 US Dollars per adult/ 35 US Dollars per child
Enasoit Camp Enasoit Game Sanctuary Laikipia Plateau Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude:
- Champagne, staff tips, medical insurance and personal effects
- Nanyuki Airstrip transfers: 200 US Dollars per vehicle each way (max 5 passengers)
Enasoit Camp Activities
- Excursions to Nanyuki town and shops, or
- Guided night drives to see the nocturnal wildlife
- Guided game-walks and drives with our game-rangers
- Exciting explorations to look for Enasoit’s resident lions
- Bird watching drives in beautiful highland cedar forests
- Massage and spa treatments overlooking the passing game
- Bush picnics and sun-downer drinks in Enasoit’s most scenic spots
- Simple relaxation by the pool or at Camp, watching the wildlife wander by…
- Horse-riding – a wonderful way to see the landscape and get up close to the wildlife