Fishing Lodge Aberdare National Park | Fishing Lodge Guest House | Fishing Lodge Guest House Aberdare | Kenya Wildlife Service Cottages | Aberdare Accommodation | Aberdare Lodges | Aberdare Self- Catering Accommodation | Aberdare National Park Accommodation | Aberdare National Park Fishing Lodge Guest House | Aberdare National Park Guest House
Fishing Lodge Aberdare National Park is a budget accommodation located on the misty moorland of the Aberdare Hills in the southern half of the Aberdare National Park and is operated by the Kenya Wildlife Service. Fishing Lodge is 180 km from Nairobi.
The lodge is on self- catering basis and has 2 units which are about 100 meters apart. Each of the two identical lodges has 3 guestrooms; 2 doubles rooms and a single room and with 2 en-suite bathrooms.
The sitting room in each cabin is fitted with a log fire and doors leading to a veranda. There is also an open-plan dining area leading off the sitting room.
There is also a dining table and benches on the veranda. There is a small kitchen with a gas burner and lounge with a great fire place, and a terrace with a wonderful view.
There is running water, which is heated by a wood burner (lit by the caretaker) in the early morning and in the evening. There is no electricity but lighting is by paraffin lamps.
Activities in Fishing Lodge include fishing, mountain climbing, trekking and nature walks with chance to see spectacular waterfalls, moorland scenery and diverse wildlife including lions, buffaloes, elephants and rhinos.
Fishing Lodge Guest House Self Catering Accommodation Prices
Fishing Lodge Accommodation Rates Per Night Include
Self Catering Accommodation Per House (7 Guests Maximum)
1st Jan 2021
|31st Dec 2021||250 US Dollars||
19,000 Kenya Shillings
* Number of Units – 2
* Booking is required in advance – Contact email@example.com
Fishing Lodge Guest House Accommodation
Set in the central moorlands of southern Aberdare the Aberdare Fishing Lodge comprises two timber cabins lying near each other. Each cabin has three bedrooms. Two bedrooms have one double and one single bed and one bedroom has a single bed.
* Bathroom: Two en suite bathrooms (hot water) per cabin
* Kitchen: Equipped with gas stove, kitchen utensils, cutlery, and glasses
* Sitting Room: Each cabin has a sitting room with a log fire and doors leading to a veranda
* Provided: Caretaker, kerosene lamps, blankets, pillows, bed linen, towels, soap, and toilet tissue
* Dining Area: Each cabin has an open-plan dining area leading off the sitting room. There is also a dining table and benches on the veranda.