Horseback Riding Safaris Naivasha Hellsgate 1 2 3 Days | 1 Day Naivasha Horseback | Horse riding safaris | Horse Riding Naivasha Naivasha 1 Day Horse riding safaris | Naivasha 2 Days | Horse riding safaris Naivasha 3 Days | Julie Erskine Sanctuary Farm
Horseback Riding Safaris Naivasha Hells gate 1 2 3 Days packages explore the private 80,000-acre Kedong Ranch from the back of one of our horses.
Only a 100 km’s car ride or short flight from Kenya’s capital city Nairobi, this spread of earth submits stunning views of Lake Naivasha, Aberdare, Kinangop mountain range, Hell’s Gate Gorge and a close up of Mt. Longonot.
Enjoy Naivasha Horseback riding tours for half a day, 1 day, 2 days or 3 days at Kedong Ranch and Hells Gate National Park in Kenya.
Our horseback riding safaris are customized to fit your schedule. The rides are set amidst the dramatic beauty of Kenya’s Rift Valley; each ride is tailored to your level of interest and ability.
The timeless elegance of horseback travel provides genuine experiences with wildlife including Eland, Giraffe, Buffalo, Zebra, Impala, Gazelle, Kongoni, Warthog, Hyena, Jackal, Bat-eared Fox and Spring Hare. Leopard and Aardvark are occasional gems.
About 10,000 head of wild animals are counted annually in this area, which is also known for its birdlife. Over 100 species of birds adorn the Kedong Ranch, including vultures, verreaux’s eagles, augur buzzard, swifts and kori bustards – one of the largest birds with flying ability.
Riding among the volcanic foothills of Mt. Longonot is an incredible privilege. The recently-active volcano last erupted in the 1860’s, but has left behind beautiful obsidian that peppers the landscape with its glassy black sheen.
A warm, dry climate creates the ideal environment for wandering amongst Euphorbia Candelabra forests shrouded by Leleshwa bushes.
Together we’ll enjoy refreshments in the shade of Acacia trees or on the cusp of a breathtaking panorama. Our horseback riding safaris are available for half a day to a full day and also can include packages for a number of days.
The horse riding safaris cater for both beginners and experienced riders as Naivasha doesn’t have too many dangerous wild animals such as Elephants, Lions etc.
So depending on the level of riding we tailor the route and pace of riding safaris in Naivasha.
Horseback Riding Safaris Naivasha Hellsgate 1 2 3 Days Prices
Dates from : 1st January 2017 to 31st December 2017
|Horse Riding Adventure Type||Price Per Person|
|2 Hour Horseback ride in Kedong Ranch||Request for rates|
|Half day Horseback ride in Kedong Ranch (packed lunch provided)||Request for rates|
|Full day Horseback ride in Kedong (packed lunch provided)||Request for rates|
|Half day Horseback ride in Hells Gate National Park
(excluding park fee’s)
|Request for rates|
|Full Horseback Ride Package + Accommodation Includes
* Full day ride in Kedong
* Luxury Accommodation on a full board basis (Excluding Alcoholic Drinks)
|Request for rates|
- Children are welcome from the age of 10 years of age and above (if children are below 10 years of age they must be competent riders)
- The weight limit is 92 kilograms. Insurance is also necessary, both medical and travel as this is an activity experience. Each Ride requires a minimum of 2 riders
- Horse Riding Safari’s in Naivasha provide Riding Hats, however clients must arrive equipped with boots/ good shoes (not too wide as they must easily fit in and out of a stirrup) and Jodhpurs/ Good tough long trousers
Horseback Riding Safaris Naivasha Hellsgate 1 2 3 Days Includes:
- Park entry fees
- Picnic Lunch Boxes
- Services of our professional driver guide
- All Rides are accompanied by a Guide and Riding Hats are provided
Horseback Riding Safaris Naivasha Hellsgate 1 2 3 Days Excludes:
- Tips or gratuities
- Drinks, extra Meals
- Visa and any related fees
- Medical cover and travel personal insurance
- Any other item not mentioned in the inclusive
- Return road transport from Nairobi to Naivasha and back is not included in the rates above