IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia | IL Ngwesi Room Rates Laikipia Safari Prices Kenya | IL Ngwesi Lodge Lewa Wildlife Conservancy | IL Ngwesi Lodge Nanyuki | Il Ngwesi Lodge Laikipia | Il Ngwesi Wildlife Conservancy Activities | Il Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia | Il Ngwesi Laikipia | Il Ngwesi Lodge | Il Ngwesi | Laikipia Safari Lodges | Laikipia Luxury Lodges | Il Ngwesi Lewa | Il Ngwesi Borana | Il ngwesi location| Bookings for IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia | Il ngwesi price | Laikipia Accommodation
IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia is located in the Il Ngwesi Group Ranch which lies north of Mount Kenya and covers an area of 16,500 hectares. The ranch is far from any towns and on the edge of Kenya’s Laikipia Plateau. The ranch is not a ranch in the traditional sense of the word. Rather it is a huge tract of land owned by many Masai villages.
The Il Ngwesi Group Ranch is far from any towns and on the edge of Kenya’s Laikipia Plateau. Driving by road IL Ngwesi Lodge takes about 6 hours from Nairobi with access through Lewa or Borana. Alternatively, by private charter direct into IL N’gwesi airstrip
There are 6 bandas built around the hillside, each can accommodate 2 to 4 guests. Each cottage offers a slightly different experience and is designed in an ‘open to the bush’ style with opportunities for viewing wildlife.
The bandas are spacious and have wooden floors, hand-carved beds covered in Masai fabrics and hand-made chairs look onto the view. The bathrooms are en-suite with the showers under the stars. Two cottages have extended verandas for visitors who wish to sleep under the stars in large four poster star beds.
Il Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia houses an open air dining room with a hand-carved table. A variety of European and African cuisines are served in the cozy dining area.
Guests can also enjoy their meals in the outdoors by the pool. A wide selection of alcoholic and soft drinks are also offered.
There is a small pool overlooking a waterhole and from here, sandy paths lead through the bush to the bandas. The lodge also houses massage parlor.
IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia Activities include: Bush drives, sundowners, bush breakfasts, game drives, bird watching, village visits and guided walks, visits to the Mukogodo Forest Reserve and excursions along the Ngare Ndare River.
IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia - Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Price Per Night Include: All meals & soft drinks including tea/ coffee + 1 Cultural Manyatta visit + 1 bush walk + 1 game drive within Il Ngwesi Conservancy + Stays longer than 2 nights include 1 game drive in Lewa Conservancy + Il Ngwesi Airstrip
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
| Double Room
(4 – 12 years)
|Family (2 adults; 2 children)
Per group/ Per night Sharing One Room
|1st Jan 2021||31st Dec 2021||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||150 US Dollars||700 US Dollars|
* Conservation fees Non-Resident adult 45 US Dollars per adult per day
* Conservation fees Non-Resident Children 22 US Dollars per child per day
* Camping and conservation fees apply. Note that Camping equipment not provided
* Camping can be supported on request with staff and security in Il Ngwesi and Ngarendare Forest
IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Price Per Night Exclude:
* Transfer from Isiolo to Il Ngwesi Lodge = 80 US Dollars
* Transfer from Timau to Il Ngwesi Lodge = 120 US Dollars
* Transfer from Lewa Airstrip to Il Ngwesi Lodge = 100 US Dollars
* Transfers, alcoholic beverages, Beading workshop, beauty treatments
* Conservation fees, transfers, alcoholic beverages, beading workshop, beauty treatments
* Entire Lodge hire (7 nights self-catered, self-drive. Maximum 20 guests) = 9,100 US Dollars
* Entire Lodge hire (5 nights self-catered, self-drive. Maximum 20 guests) = 6,500 US Dollars
IL Ngwesi Eco Lodge Laikipia Attractions and Activities
* Horizon Pool
* Wildlife Safari
* Bird Watching Safari
* Masai Guided Walks
* Il N’gwesi Lodge Mess
* Il N’gwesi Lodge Cuisine
* unique Rhino Sanctuary
* Hike the Mukogodo Escarpment
* Borana and the Mukogodo Forest Reserve
* Visits to the cultural boma – Masai Cultural Village Experience
* Exploring the magnificent conservation area that adjoins Lewa
* A popular attraction is OMNI, the habituated orphan black rhino, trans-located from Lewa
* Excursions along the Ngare Ndare River with local guides offers an opportunity to get close to the wildlife, followed by a picnic breakfast
* Game drive and sun-downers on one the many different vantage points along the Mukogodo Hills visits to troops of baboons and monkeys