Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Safari Lodges Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara Rates | Kicheche Bush Camp Olare Motorogi Conservancy | Masai Mara Safari Camp | Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara Accommodation Prices | Flights to Kicheche Bush Camp Mara | Kicheche Mara Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Kicheche Bush Camp is a small, classic, intimate, luxury tented camp located in a superb wildlife area in Olare Motorogi Conservancy bordering the Masai Mara Reserve. The camp is located in a prime wildlife area and game viewing starts right from the camp itself. The location is also ideal to experience the wildebeest migration.
The Masai Mara is 250 km from Nairobi. Driving time takes about 4 hours while flights from Nairobi’s Wilson airport take about 45 minutes. The camp is a 15-minute game drive from the Masai Mara Olare Orok Airstrip while Mara OL-Kiombo airstrip is approximately a 30-minute game drive from camp.
The camp is completely unfenced and game drives are conducted in open-sided and open roofed customized 4WD Land Cruiser vehicles, shared with other guests. Exclusive use of a vehicle is available at a supplementary charge on request.
There are 6 stylish spacious tents, accommodating a maximum of 12 guests. fully insect-proof custom designed tents, equipped with twin or double beds, linen, bedside tables, luggage racks and rugs. Bathrooms are en-suite and are equipped with a dresser, flushing toilet and a traditional safari bucket shower with a view. WI-FI is available in the lounge.
There are comfortable chairs on each veranda overlooking the plains. Bathrooms are en-suite and are equipped with a dresser, flushing toilet and a traditional safari bucket shower with a view. One tent can be converted into a triple on request. Each tent has its own 24-hour solar lighting system. A radio call is fitted in each tent for security.
The camp has a dining tent overlooking the plains and a spacious well-furnished lounge with a selection of reference books, a small curio shop & a fully stocked bar with a range of wines. If the weather permits alfresco dining set up is used.
Kicheche Bush Camp cooks produce a variety of African and international dishes and special dietary requirements can be catered for. Fresh produce is flown in regularly and bread and pastries are baked daily. The small intimate camp lends itself to communal dining with your hosts, although private dining can be arranged.
Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara activities include; game drives, picnics, nature walks, fly camp, guided walks, village visits and hot air balloons safaris. Weddings are facilitated in the camp.
Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Airstrip transfers + Full board Accommodation + Picnics; drinks (excluding champagne) + Shared game-viewing drives + Night game drives + Escorted Bush Walks + All Conservancy Fees + Laundry and 5 US Dollars per night Community trust contribution
|Dates To||Single Tent
3rd Jan 2021
|28th Feb 2021||690 US Dollars||1,190 US Dollars|
1st Mar 2021
|5th Apr 2021||650 US Dollars||1,110 US Dollars|
6th Apr 2021
|28th May 2021||Closed||Closed|
29th May 2021
|30th Jun 2021||671 US Dollars||1,110 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Jul 2021||690 US Dollars||
1,190 US Dollars
|1st Aug 2021||31st Oct 2021||865 US Dollars||
1,420 US Dollars
|1st Nov 2021||14th Dec 2021||650 US Dollars||
1,110 US Dollars
|15th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||865 US Dollars||
1,420 US Dollars
* Rate excludes conservancy fees
* Children 3 – 11 years – 50% of adult rate
* Hot Air ballooning – 495 US Dollars per person only
* The camps remain closed from 06 April – 28 may 2021
* For exclusive use of camp – Kindly contact African Spice Safaris
* Mara Elephant Project Visit – 100 US Dollars per person donation
* Bookings of 4-6 guests will be guaranteed sole use at no surcharge
* Inter-camp Transfers – are complimentary between our Mara camps
* Families with children under 7 are required to take a sole use vehicle
* Packed lunches – available on request @ 25 US Dollars if an extra lunch
* 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Ol-Pejeta Masai Mara | Click Here
* Fly Camping Excursions – 1,20 US Dollars per person minimum 2 guests
* Mara Conservancy fees – 50% of adult fees for all children & teens 17 years and below
* Young adults 12-17 years – 75% of adult rate or 50% if guests share a Triple or Quad tent
* Conservancy fees not included on the rates above – adult pay 116 US Dollars and kids pay 50%
* Infants under 3 years – free of Charge, however note that our camps are not very conducive to infants
* Sole-use of vehicle – 280 US Dollars per vehicle per day in peak season & 240 US Dollars in low and mid-season
* Late Departures – guests departing after 1200 hours are required to vacate their tent by 10 am and a supplement of 100 US Dollars per person will be payable