Kicheche Valley Camp Masai Mara | Kicheche Valley Camp Mara |Kicheche Valley Camp Naboisho Conservancy | Kicheche Naboisho Valley Camp | Naboisho Camp Masai Mara Kenya | Kicheche Valley Camp Masai Mara Rates | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Kicheche Valley Camp Location | Kicheche Valley Camp Mara Accommodation Prices Masai Mara Safari Camp | Kicheche Mara Camp | Kicheche Bush Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Kicheche Valley Camp is an intimate luxury tented camp situated in a beautiful valley dotted with acacia trees, on the eastern side of the 50,000 hectare Mara Naboisho Conservancy in Masai Mara. The conservancy is a private land dedicated to wildlife conservation and with the highest density of giraffes in the Maasai Mara ecosystem.
The location is close to both the Enniskeria river region, with its stunning granite outcrops and permanent pools popular with the resident wildlife and the vast plains to the north hosting large numbers of plains game and containing a vital elephant corridor.
Kicheche Valley Camp is 250 km from Nairobi, 5 hours’ drive by road. Scheduled flights land at OL Seki Airstrip which a 10 minutes game drive away from the camp. Flying time from Nairobi Wilson Airport takes approximately 45 minutes.
The camp has 6 tents sitting on platforms amongst the trees and rocky outcrops. Each tent is spacious, fully insect-proof and equipped with a desk, sofa and luggage racks. Bathrooms are en-suite and equipped with a dresser, flushing toilet and hot and cold running water.
The camp is built in a unique style incorporating high Eco-standards, are set on platforms and provide the perfect base to see the stunning wildlife and wilderness. The tent decks provide the perfect location to relax and soak in the wilderness as birds fly through and the animals pass by.
Most meals are taken al-fresco in a clearing overlooking the plains or in the event of bad weather, in the spacious lounge/dining tent. The cuisine is Western/European with occasional African dishes.
The lounge tent area is a lovely place to relax in the heat of the day and there is a small library for those who wish to learn more about the surroundings and their wildlife. Evening drinks are served by the camp fire. Massages can be arranged on request.
Kicheche Valley Camp Masai Mara activities include: day and night game drives, game walks, bird watching, walking, village visits, hot air balloon, massages and yoga, fly camp and community Trust Projects. Wedding activities can be facilitated in the camp.
Kicheche Valley Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Kicheche Bush Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Airstrip transfers + Full board Accommodation + Picnics; drinks (excluding champagne) + Shared game-viewing drives + Night game drives + Escorted Bush Walks + All Conservancy Fees + Laundry and 5 US Dollars per night Community trust contribution
|Dates To||Single Tent
3rd Jan 2021
|28th Feb 2021||620 US Dollars||1,050 US Dollars|
1st Mar 2021
|5th Apr 2021||580 US Dollars||970 US Dollars|
6th Apr 2021
|28th May 2021||Closed||Closed|
29th May 2021
|30th Jun 2021||580 US Dollars||970 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Jul 2021||620 US Dollars||
1,050 US Dollars
|1st Aug 2021||31st Oct 2021||780 US Dollars||
1,250 US Dollars
|1st Nov 2021||14th Dec 2021||580 US Dollars||
970 US Dollars
|15th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||780 US Dollars||
1,250 US Dollars
* Rate excludes conservancy fees
* Children 3 – 11 years – 50% of adult rate
* Hot Air ballooning – 495 US Dollars per person only
* The camps remain closed from 06 April – 28 May
* For exclusive use of camp – Kindly contact African Spice Safaris
* Mara Elephant Project Visit – 100 US Dollars per person donation
* Bookings of 4-6 guests will be guaranteed sole use at no surcharge
* Inter-camp Transfers – are complimentary between our Mara camps
* Families with children under 7 are required to take a sole use vehicle
* Packed lunches – available on request @ 25 US Dollars if an extra lunch
* 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Ol-Pejeta Masai Mara | Click Here
* Fly Camping Excursions – 1,20 US Dollars per person minimum 2 guests
* Mara Conservancy fees – 50% of adult fees for all children & teens 17 years and below
* Young adults 12-17 years – 75% of adult rate or 50% if guests share a Triple or Quad tent
* Conservancy fees not included on the rates above – adult pay 116 US Dollars and kids pay 50%
* Infants under 3 years – free of Charge, however note that our camps are not very conducive to infants
* Sole-use of vehicle – 280 US Dollars per vehicle per day in peak season & 240 US Dollars in low and mid-season
* Late Departures – guests departing after 1200 hours are required to vacate their tent by 10 am and a supplement of 100 US Dollars per person will be payable