Kisumu Day Tours Municipal Market Kisumu Bus Park | Kisumu Municipal Market | Kisumu Bus Park | Shopping in Kisumu
The West End Kisumu | Kisumu Masai Market | Kisumu Mega City | Kisumu Naivas Supermarket | Kisumu Day Tours
Kisumu Municipal Market Bicycle Tour | Kibuye Open Air Market | The United Mall Kisumu | Guided Tour of Kisumu Market
Kisumu City Scooter Tour | Kisumu City Motorcycle Ride Tour | Lake Basin Mall
Kisumu Day Tours Municipal Market Kisumu Bus Park; This is a guided Kisumu day Tour of the Kisumu Municipal Market which combines the famous fish market and the adjacent public bus park. We arrange for pickups and drop offs from your hotel/ residence.
Kisumu Municipal Market also known as Jubilee Market and is located along the junction of Nairobi highway and Kakamega Road. It is one of the busiest markets.
Established in 1935, the Kisumu Municipal Market was meant to be a farmers market with over 350 stalls. Today the market selling all sorts of food stuff, house holds items and herbs.
Just adjacent to it is the famous fish market. The market operates throughout the week. Kisumu is known for Tilapia. This is where to get fresh fish ferried from all the ports of Lake Victoria. You can find dried fish, fresh fish and Smoked fish as well.
Jubilee Market is one of the largest enclosed municipal markets in East Africa. It has a huge variety of vegetables, fruits, spices, staples, fish, chicken and other food stuffs. The sights and smells are a rare experience.
This is the place where all locals within the region would visit to shop before the coming of supermarkets. Kisumu municipal market borders the bus park which is a transport hub for travelers from the surrounding villages, towns and Uganda.
200 meters from Jubilee market lies the Kisumu Masai Market from where you can buy the Kisii soap stones and other artifacts.
After the market tour, we proceed to Lwang’ni beach to have a local lunch. The lakeside city of Kisumu has for long been synonymous with fresh fish from Lake Victoria, a delicacy which is a must have by most visitors to the region.
Lwang’ni beach provides an exotic, cool, serene atmosphere for visitors to treat their taste buds to the hot, tangy meals as they admire the eye-catching scenery of the vast lake with the range of rare bird species hovering above it.
You will be served a fresh big fish sandwiched in fresh green kales and ugali as you enjoy the cool breeze of the lake 10 meters away from your dining table. Later return back to your hotel/ residence.
Kisumu Day Tours Municipal Market Kisumu Bus Park Prices
Kisumu Day Tours Municipal Market Kisumu Bus Park Rates Includes:
Professional English speaking guides + Kisumu Day Tours Municipal Market Kisumu Bus Park + All entry fees, guide fee, service charge and taxes & Pickup from your hotel in Kisumu City and drop-off to your hotel
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Child Aged 8 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* This tour can also be combined with any shopping experiences in Kisumu. These include the West End Kisumu, Masai Market, Kisumu Mega City, Kisumu Naivas Supermarket, Lake Basin Mall, Kibuye Open Air Market and the United Mall Kisumu
Kisumu Day Tours Municipal Market Kisumu Bus Park Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Lunch or dinner in town (option and extra charges direct)
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)
* Meals, sightseeing not included in the package
* Tips or gratuity, travelers insurance; laundry, communication charges & visas
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from Moi International airport in Mombasa)