Kongoni Game Valley Lodge Naivasha | Lake Naivasha Safari Camps | Naivasha Hotels | Kongoni Lodge Accommodation | Naivasha Luxury Ranch Accommodation | Kongoni Game Valley Villa | Kongoni Game Ranch Naivasha
Kongoni Game Valley Lodge Naivasha is situated in the rift valley in the volcanic hills and open grasslands of the Western edge of Lake Naivasha in a private 2000-acre wildlife conservancy called Kongoni Valley Ranch.
The lodge is two hours’ drive (120 kilometers) from Nairobi and about 35 minutes’ drive down Moi South Lake Road.
The reserve is situated on an ancient volcanic shelf elevated above Lake Naivasha and Lake Oloidien, and is natural viewing terrace. The area is characterized by a wide belt of acacia trees and a panorama of extinct volcanic cones surrounding the large freshwater lake, and natural hot springs and geysers steaming in the distance.
The century old farmhouse, now modernized and converted to a Lodge is a colonial house with 5 en-suite double guestrooms and 2 guest cottages. The house is lavishly decorated and has its own unique style of African adornments and antiques. Each guestroom has a seating area.
Kongoni Game Valley Lodge has a shared dining room, indoor lounge, TV room, an outdoor sitting and a large verandah that overlooks lawns and gardens. There is an outdoor pool which provides a sense of coolness particularly in the hot and dry season.
The Kongoni Lodge Naivasha kitchen aims to provide healthy meals on both the international cuisine and local dishes. Food is sourced locally and meals are prepared according to guests needs.
The manicured lawns provide a perfect venue for weddings especially with the picturesque view.
At Kongoni Game Valley you are able to encounter a broad range of wildlife species, roaming freely and in their natural environment. From members of the Big Five such as leopard and buffalo, to other iconic African animals such as giraffe, hyena, zebra, warthog, hippos and various antelope.
Kongoni Game Valley Lodge Naivasha activities include: game drives, nature walks, boat rides, birding, fishing, bike riding, night drives, sundowners on top of a volcanic cone and visit to the Animal Orphanage in Kongoni Game Valley.
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Accommodation Prices
2021 Residents & Non Residents Residents Accommodation Rates:
Full Board Basis
(1 Guest )
|Sunday To Thursday||
170 US Dollars
240 US Dollars
|Friday To Saturday||
210 US Dollars
420 US Dollars
* Children aged 7 to 12 Years Pay 50% of the adult rate
* Children age 0 to 6.99 Years stay for free/ complimentary
* Unlimited tea, coffee and water (bar drinks at extra cost)
* Unlimited use of Lodge facilities including cable TV, WiFi and Pool area
* Full Board accommodation includes 3 meals a Day & One Sun Downer or Bush Breakfast, with game drive or Boat Ride
Kongoni Lodge Naivasha Rates Exclude:
* Alcoholic beverages
* Boat trips on Lake Naivasha
* Visit to Hells National Park (Transport and park fees)
* Mountain bikes 6 US Dollars (500 Kenya Shillings ) per day
* Visit to Nakuru National Park (Transport, park fees and a picnic)
* 2/ 3 hour game drive around the 2,000 acre ARR Reserve 25 US Dollars per person (2,100 Kenya Shillings)
* Visit to the ARR Animal Orphanage which includes taking the animals out and participating at feeding times (Donation)
* Lunch Per Person – 25 US Dollars
* Dinner Per Person – 35 US Dollars
* Lunch and game drive – 55 US Dollars
* Dinner and night game drive – 55 US Dollars