Lentorre Lodge Magadi | Lentorre Magadi | Lake Magadi Accommodation | Lentorre Lodge Lake Magadi | Magadi Lodges | Lentorre Lodge Olkirimatian Conservancy | Lentorre Camp | Magadi Accommodation | Magadi Luxury Lodges | Lake Magadi Lodges | Lentorre Lodge Great Rift Valley Kenya | Lentorre Lodge Luxury Safaris | Lentorre Lodge Prices | Shompole Wilderness | Luxury Lentorre Lodge Rates
Lentorre Lodge Magadi is situated on the foothills of the Nguruman Escarpment in the heart of the Olkirimatian Conservancy in Rift Valley. It is only a 5 hours’ drive from Nairobi, the Kenyan Capital.
The boutique Lentorre Lodge is the only lodge in the Olkiramatian-Shompole area. Nearby Camp is Shompole Wilderness Camp which is 23 km from the Lake Magadi.
Getting There – Guests can drive in, or fly by charter to two airstrips. The main airstrip is about a 25-to-30-minute game drive to camp, and the Magadi airstrip (which is all weather) is about an hour and a half from camp.
Comprising of four large villas that hold either a double or twin bed configuration a family villa and a honeymoon villa, the lodge has a maximum capacity of just 16 guests.
Each villa is a separate and stand-alone structure with an un-spoilt view of the wilderness looking towards Shompole Mountain. Each villa also has its own dedicated plunge pool, incredible power shower and luxurious bathtub.
With no fence, a well visited water hole with adjacent game blind you really do feel close to nature, and can take time out to relax and enjoy the view from your very own plunge pool in your “home away from home”.
The dining area is tastefully fitted with stone floors, natural wood and brass adornment, safari beige furnishings and cushion creams. The sundowner are overlooking a waterhole that attracts various species of wildlife. The lodge also features a library.
Activities in Lentorre Lodge Magadi include; day game drives, night game drives, game walks with an armed guide, canoeing along the Ewaso Ngiro River, fishing in the Ewaso Ngiro River, bird watching, walking with baboons predator research and community visits.
Other things one can do while in the area include supporting a project (local school or a clinic), kids’ activities such as experiencing the life of a Maasai child, help fetch water and tend to the cattle, bush breakfasts, lunches and dinners and visits to Lake Magadi and Lake Natron to see the greater and lesser flamingos.
One can also do star gazing, fly camping and waterhole watching (spending some time watching baboons, impalas, giraffes, zebras, lions, leopards, spotted hyenas, elephants coming for a drink. The waterhole also attracts some animals that are seldom seen on safari such as porcupines, aardwolves and striped hyenas.
Lentorre Lodge Magadi Residents Rates Per Night
Lentorre Lodge Magadi Residents Rates Includes:
Full Board + including beers + sodas & water and conservancy fees. All game drives would be in your own vehicle
|Dates From||Dates To||Rate Per Adult per Night||Rate Per child per Night|
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||20,700 Kenya Shillings||16,700 Kenya Shillings|
* Child under 4.99 Years – Free of Charge
* Child age – 5 Years to 13 Years inclusive
* Check out of the Lodge is by 10 am latest
* Olkeramatian Conservancy flying safari 2 Days 1 Night Flying Package | Click Here
* Please note that wines, spirits and tips are not included in either rate but are stocked in camp at reasonable rates
* Game Package Rate: (Minimum 4 guests) – 25,000 Kenya Shillings per person per night & 17,500 Kenya Shillings per child per night
* Please note that the generator runs at night till around 10.30 at which point it is switched off, however there are solar lamps in the rooms by the bed sides and the generator
* Please note the above rate is full board, including beers, soda & water, a shared transfer to and from Lentorre, ex Magadi with shared day and night game drives and conservancy fees
Lentorre Lodge Magadi Non-Residents Rates Per Night (Booked on Exclisive Basis)
Lentorre Lodge Magadi Non-Residents Rates Includes:
Full board accommodation + All beverages including premium cellar wines and spirits + Day and night game drives + Bush breakfast + Laundry + Sundowners & Guided bush walks
|Dates From||Dates To||Exclusive Basis
for 4 Guests
|Every Additional Guest
Per Person up to
(5 to 15 years) Per Child
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||3,100 US Dollars||860 US Dollars||550 US Dollars|
Lentorre Lodge Magadi Non-Residents Rates Excludes;
* Boma visit (per group) – 100 US Dollars
* Any excursions or activities outside Lentorre
* Gratuities and any expenses of personal nature
* Maasai dances per group (10 Warriors and 10 Ladies)- 100 US Dollars
* Conservancy fees of 80 US Dollars per adult and 40 US Dollars per child
* Extra activities such as Cultural visits at 50 US Dollars per person and Helicopter excursions – must be booked well in advance at 2,500 US Dollars per hour