Mara Bush Camp Private Wing | Mara Bush Camp Private Wing Talek | Mara Bush Camp Private Wing Keekorok | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Hotels | Masai Mara Tented Safari Camp | Mara Bush Camp | Mara Bush Camp Location | Mara Bush Camp Private Wing Rates Prices | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Mara Bush Camp Private Wing is a luxury tented camp located on the banks of the seasonal Olare Orok River, overlooking a large hippo pool in the heart of Masai Mara.
The camp is set about 400 meters from the main Mara Bush Camp and 10 minutes from the Olkiombo airstrip. Nairobi is approximately 280 km from Masai Mara and it usually takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take approximately 45 minutes.
The Private Wing offers the desired exclusivity for guests who are looking for maximum privacy, with 8 tents (2 are family tents) overlooking the hippo infested river and 4 luxury tents, set in the croton bush forest.
All 12 luxury tents are designed with great attention to detail, large, spacious and with luxurious soft furnishings that give it the desired comfort of a “luxury camp with a natural bush feeling” and equipped with en-suite bathrooms, mini-fridge and a fan.
Tents are set, ensuring maximum privacy and a private terrace with views of the river or serene forest. The highlight is the Private Hippo Pool that hosts over 50 hippos at any given time. The camp is un-fenced and built with a low impact on the environment.
The onsite restaurant serves local and international meals which are freshly prepared. Guests can have al fresco meals or dine in the elegantly furnished dining tent furnished with individual tables / chairs.
There is an African night under the stars with local African delicacies as one of the highlights as well as “live cooking” and different theme nights. The bar tent at Mara Bush Camp Private Wing is facing the river with cozy seating corners and serves a variety of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
There is a separate tastefully furnished photo lounge especially for all photo enthusiasts. Mara Bush Camp Private Wing has a pool deck where guests can relax while sipping cocktails and watch the hippos in the Hippo Pool. In the evening guests can sit around the campfire and talk about the adventures of the day as they take a cool drinks or delicious snacks.
Activities at the camp include; hot air balloons, game drives, guided bush walks, village visits, sun downers and bush diners. Children can participate in numerous activities such as nature scavenger hunt, the Maasai warrior, nature collage, the great bug hunt, animal spoor cast and art and craft.
Mara Bush Camp Private Wing Non-Resident Accommodation Rates
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include
Full Board Accommodation + Activities for children + Picnic meals (packed breakfast/ lunches) + Camp fire nibbles in the evening before dinner + A selection of afternoon tea/ coffee with cookies/ cake
|Dates To||Single Room
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||485 US Dollars||650 US Dollars|
1st Apr 2021
|31st May 2021||290 US Dollars||580 US Dollars|
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||485 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
|1st Jul 2021||20th Oct 2021||600 US Dollars||
850 US Dollars
|21st Oct 2021||2nd Jan 2022||485 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
* Check-in Time is 1200 Hours
* Checkout Time is 1030 Hours
* Extra Lunch 30 US Dollars per Person
* Packed Lunch 25 US Dollars per Person
* Children under 2.99 Years of age stay for Free
* The camp can also be booked on exclusive use
* Children in their own tent pay 70% of the adult rate
* Sole -use of vehicle is available at 335 US Dollars per vehicle per day
* 1 Adult & 1 Child sharing – Single room rate applies + the Child sharing rate
* Children aged 12-16 Years pay 75% of adult rate if sharing minimum of 02 adults
* Minimum Stay: 2 Nights (15th July to 15th Oct & 20th December to 6th January (one night on request)
* Child sharing with an adult, the single room rate is applicable + 50% of the per person sharing rate for the child
* New Year’s supplement of 40 US Dollars per adult per night & 20 per child per night on 31 December & 01st January
* Christmas supplement on 24th, 25th, 26th December – 20 US Dollars per child per night & 35 US Dollars per adult per night
* Children aged 3-11 Years pay 50% of adult rate whilst sharing & 75% of adult rate while in own room (Minimum 2 Children)
Mara Bush Camp Accommodation Rates Excludes:
* Airstrip transfers to/ from Olkiombo Airstrip
* Gratuities & tips and items of personal nature
* Transport to/ from Camp & any game activities
* Park entrance fees of 70 US Dollars per adult per night (24 hours) & 40 US Dollars per child per night (up to 18 years)