Mundui House Naivasha | Naivasha Mundui House | Naivasha Hotels | Mundui House Accomodation | Mundui Estate | Mundui Hunting Lodge | Naivasha Holiday Homes | Mundui House Rates | Twiga House Naivasha | Hippo point Naivasha | Loldia House | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Mundui House Lake Oloiden | Great Rift Valley Kenya Holiday Homes | 9 Bedroom Mundui House Naivasha Houses | Naivasha Holiday Homes | Mundui Estate Naivasha | Mundui House Moi South Lake Road
Mundui House Naivasha is a stunning privately owned house on the shores of Lake Oloiden within the Animal Rights Reserve (ARR private wildlife conservancy) in Naivasha.
Nairobi is a 2-hour drive from the Mundui House. The house is located 35 minutes along Moi South Lake road (off the escarpment road, near Naivasha town). The holiday home is nestled in the volcanic hills and open grasslands on the western edge of Lake Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley.
The house comprises the ‘Main House’ and the ‘Hunting Lodge’, which are situated right next to each other, both having glorious views across sloping lawns leading down to the lakeshore.
By air (Charter flights) one can land at Mundui airstrip. Local scheduled flights land at Loldia airstrip – approximately 30 minutes road transfer to Mundui House.
Mundui House is one of the oldest houses around Lake Naivasha having hosted Ernest Hemingway and Winston Churchill as guests in the house.
The house consist of 9 rooms that can sleep up to 20 people sharing. Rooms at Mundui House consist of 3 double en-suite guestrooms and two singles guestrooms with a shared bathroom. All the rooms face the garden and the lake.
There is an onsite restaurant that prepares meals using fresh locally sourced organic produce. Meals are served in the garden, on the verandah or in the elegant dining room.
The fully stocked bar serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks ranging from wines, cocktails to fresh juices. There is an outdoor pool where guests can relax as they swim.
The manicured lawns, which slope down to the lake shore, are a favorite hangout and grazing spot for warthog, antelope, zebra, giraffe , hippo, buffalo and many species of birds.
Activities available include: Game Drives( night and day); Guided Nature walks; Bicycle rides; Trips to Crater Lake, Nakuru National Park, Crescent Island; Sundowners, Bush Dinners, Lunches and Breakfasts; Visits to the Animal Rehabilitation Centre; Boat Trips (morning only due to weather); Bird Watching etc.
Mundui House Naivasha Full Board Accommodation Rates
Accommodation Rates Per Night include;
Accommodation + Meals + teas/ coffees + Laundry + A game drive + A Sundowner + Tourism levy + Value Added Tax & Catering levy
|Rates Per Person||Sunday to Thursday||Friday and Saturday|
|Adult Per Night Per Person||160 US Dollars||205 US Dollars|
|Children (Aged 7 to 12 Years) Per Night||80 US Dollars||100 US Dollars|
|Children (Aged 0 to 6.99 Years) Per Night||Stay for Free||Stay for Free|
* The rates above exclude bar purchases and additional activities
* Conservancy fees of 25 US Dollars will be charged per person per night (children under 7 free)
* All inclusive package rates are also available. (Adults Rates per person per night is 350 US Dollars & Children aged 7 to 12 Years pay 175 US Dollars each
* All inclusive package rates include accommodation + conservancy fees + meals + all beverages + all activities on the reserve (excluding massage and beauty treatments) + tourism levy + Value Added Tax and catering levy
Mundui House Naivasha Whole House Rental Accommodation Rates
Whole House Rental rates are on a self catering basis and include:
Staff + Chef + Guide + Boat + Game drive vehicle + Bicycles + Value added tax + Catering levy & tourism levy
|Dates From||Dates To||Whole House Rental
|1st January 2021||31st December 2021||800 US Dollars|
* Self-catering rates exclude conservancy fees of 25 US Dollars per person (ages 12 and above)
* Mundui House Naivasha is in close proximity to La Pieve Farm shop where most things can be purchased
* Booking: A 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation. Payment in full is required at least 48 hours before arrival
* The house consists of 6 Bedrooms( 3 Doubles (en suite), 2 Singles (shared bathroom) & 1 Double which can be a twin (en suite)
* All children are welcome at Mundui House Naivasha under strict adult supervision, due to wildlife being in close proximity to the house
* (2 other bedrooms can be made available on request and at an extra cost. Extra beds can be added to rooms on request. 1 cot for infants is available for use)
* All activities on the conservancy can be arranged upon arrival, if guests would like massages, beauty treatments or any activities that are off the conservancy area please inform us prior to arrival