Naibor Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Mara Naibor Camp Room Rates | Naibor Camp Masai Mara Game Reserve | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Naibor Camps | Little Naibor Maasai Mara | Naibor Wilderness Camp Masai Mara | Naibor Camp Room Rates | Naibor Camp Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Naibor Camp Masai Mara is a luxury tented camp located southern end of Ol Kinyei Ranch hidden in the riverine woodland of the Talek River, about 2 km from the point where it flows into the Mara River in heart of the Mara Game Reserve.
Naibor Camp is located approximately 250 km South West of Nairobi, flight from Nairobi Wilson Airport take 45 while driving takes about 6 hours. The nearest airstrip is Ol Kiombo which about 11.7 km away.
Main Naibor has 7 safari tents comprising of 5 double tents and 2 twin tents. Each tent is lavishly decorated and has wide sofas furnished with bolster cushions and wool rugs, private shady verandah complete with day beds, private dining area and has an en-suite bathroom with flush toilet and safari shower.
The Naibor Camp Masai Mara Lounge is located at the end of the mess tent and overlooking the Talek River. The lounge provides an ideal place to relax between game drives. With comfortable sofas and chairs complemented by generously sized floor cushions, offering plenty of space to put up your feet and enjoy a book from our collection.
There is a fully stocked bar for sundowners and a deck overhanging the Talek River. The mess tent is fully equipped for breakfast, lunch and supper, with meals served overlooking the hippo pod during the daylight hours and candlelit evening dinners in the tent.
There is a boutique in the camp the offers range of Maasai jewelry that showcases beautiful tribal pieces. Naibor Camp Masai Mara has a serene spa tucked away in a corner of the camp where guests can relax.
Guests also enjoy complementary head and neck massages the evening they arrive to give them a taste of the delights of the spa. Each day is different and depends entirely on what the guest wishes to do.
Naibor Camp Masai Mara activities include; walking safari, bush breakfast and picnic lunch, track wildlife, finding honey, villages visits, early morning game drives, sun-downers, guided walk, gourmet meals to evenings around the fireside & hot air ballooning.
Naibor Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board accommodation + All house beverages (including house wine, beer and local spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks and bottled water) + Laundry + Private meals in all rooms & Taxes
|Dates To||Single Tent (1 Guest)||
Double Tent (2 Guests)
4th Jan 2021
|30th Jun 2021||560 US Dollars||872 US Dollars|
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||860 US Dollars||1,390 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||14th Dec 2021||560 US Dollars||
872 US Dollars
|15th Dec 2021||3rd Jan 2022||860 US Dollars||
1,390 US Dollars
* Minimum booking is 2 nights
* Kindly request for resident rates
* Note minimum of 4 guest per tent
* Extra lunch 45 US Dollars per person
* Picnic lunch 29 US Dollars per person
* Cultural visits 35 US Dollars per person
* Children under 8 years on request 50% off adult rate
* Please note that a four-wheel-drive vehicle is required
* Children 8-12 years sharing with adult is 35% off adult rate
* Hot Air Balloon ride with champagne breakfast (subject to availability)
* Formal Bush Dinners 63 US Dollars per person on the Naibor camp grounds
* Please note the late departure surcharge does not include the cost of extra lunch
* Guided Walks 115 US Dollars per person in conservancy area outside the Masai mara reserve
* Please note clients will be requested to check out of the tent by 1000 hours on the day of departure
* We provide early dinners for children and a child-minding service can be arranged by prior request
* Exclusive use of vehicle 437 US Dollars per vehicle per day (subject to availability and should be booked in advance)
* Holiday Supplement 24, 25, 26, 31 Dec and 1, 2 Jan 100 US Dollars per person, per night 50 US Dollars per child per night
* Conservation fees – adult 99 US Dollars & child under 12 pay 58 US Dollars- conservation fee includes the Mara reserve fees
* Afternoon departures charged at 25% of per person per night rate’. A surcharge will apply for guests departing after 1130 hours
* Airstrip drop off or pick up from any Mara strip apart from Ol Kiombo – 207 US Dollars per vehicle per transfer + Mara park fees
* Children under 12 years are not permitted to go on safari walks. We would appreciate if parents would show consideration to other guests where children are concerned
* We accept children under 8 years on request, but please note that this is a private, wilderness destination with no barriers or fences, so parental supervision is necessary at all times
Accommodation Rates Per Night Exclude;
* Phone calls
* Bush Meals
* Cultural Visits
* Gratuities & tips
* Hot Air Baloon ride
* Cigars and Cigarettes
* Any airstrip transfers
* Items of a personal nature
* Game Drives and extra activities
* Beverages such as premium brand spirits, cellar wines, champagne