Nairobi Horse Riding 1 Day Tour Malo Stables | Malo Stables Horse Riding Tours Nairobi | Nairobi on Horseback| Horse Riding Holidays Kenya | Kenya Riding Holidays | Nairobi Dagoretti Forest Horse Back Riding | Picnic Horseback Trail Safari Ride| Malo Stables Karen Nairobi | Nairobi Forest Rides | Horse Riding Nairobi Forest Tours | Nairobi Horse Riding Packages| Masai Plains Nairobi Horse Back Riding | Breakfast Horseback Trail Safari | Sundowner Ride Horseback Trail Safari | Nairobi Day Tours
Nairobi Horse Riding 1 Day Tour Malo Stables takes you to the best stables in Nairobi for 1 to 4 hours horse rides trip into Kibiko/ Dagoretti forest and plains. Malo stables are located in the suburbs of Karen in Nairobi.
Malo stables is the first warm blood stud farm in Kenya, breeding pedigree sports horses with the best genetics from Denmark, Holland & Germany.
Beginners can learn the basics while more seasoned riders can choose to go on a horseback safari tour to the Nairobi (Dagoretti) Forest or the Masai Plains. Both horse riding safaris offer three options
* A breakfast horseback trail safari (includes a one hour of horse riding returning to a sumptuous breakfast)
* A sundowner horseback trail safari (includes 1 hour of horse riding returning to champagne or gin & tonic, beer, sodas, wine etc)
* A picnic horseback trail safari (includes a 3 hour ride beyond the forest to Kibiko plains finishing at a picnic site with drinks and warm bitings)
Nairobi Horse Riding 1 Day Tour Malo Stables Packages
Breakfast Horseback Trail Rides: starts 0800 Hours or 0900 Hours. It is a one hour horse riding safari in the forest and returns back for breakfast. A true colonial, Art Deco silverware breakfast set up on the verandah in the private home.
Breakfast includes traditional Danish pancakes, eggs Benedict – a traditional American brunch, Greek Yogurt with Honey and Fruit in the Karen Blixen/ 1910 house at 0930 Hours or 1030 Hours.
Sundowner Horseback Trail Rides: include an hour of horse riding and champagne or gin & tonic and/ or beer/ sodas around the big Kapok tree at our yard on wooden benches, safari chairs with Shuka’s to wrap yourself in as night falls.
Picnic Horseback Rides: require a minimum of 3 guests for a departure. The horse back tour departs at 0930 hours and travels beyond the forest to Kenya’s Kibiko plains over looking Rift Valley.
Horse-riders enjoy views of Tanzania the Masai’s holy mountain, ‘Ol Doniyo Lengai.’ The ride finishes at picnic site on the escarpment at about 1200 Hours.
Here you enjoy homemade food with cold drinks. The food includes famous Mozambican/ Portuguese Rissois de Camerao (prawn), crispy Beef Samosas, spicy Beef Sausages, Honey roasted chicken wings, Thai vegetable dim sum, baguette and a small selection of Browns cheese.
Drinks include wine, beers, juice, sodas and sparkling water. Spirits or any other drinks can be requested at an extra cost.
Horse Riding Lessons/ Instruction: Beginners can go on a quiet walk for a one on one lunge/ riding lesson as below:
30 Minutes lunge work (one on one)
30 Minutes Horse ride/ Adults round property
30 Minutes lesson by Anja or Resident Trainer
30 Minutes Pony ride on property with one on one guide
Nairobi Horse Riding 1 Day Tour Malo Stables Prices
Nairobi Horse Riding 1 Day Tour Malo Stables Rates Includes:
All entry fees, guide fee service charge and taxes + Drinks or Meals as specified on each horse riding tour & Services of our English speaking professional Driver Guide
Rates valid from 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2021
|Horse riding Package||Non-Resident Price Per Person||Resident
Price Per Person
|Picnic Horseback Rides (3 Hours)||400 US Dollars||40,000
|Breakfast Horseback Trail Rides (1 Hour)||400 US Dollars||40,000
|Sun downer Horseback Trail Rides (1 Hour)||175 US Dollars||17,500
|30 Minutes lunge/ Ride (one on one)||80 US Dollars||8,000
|30 Minutes Horse Ride/ Adults round property||100 US Dollars||10,000
|30 Minutes lesson by Anja or Resident Trainer||80 US Dollars||10,000
|30 Minutes Pony Ride on property with one on one guide||80 US Dollars||8,000
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi city and drop-off to your hotel after the safari not included in the rates above
* Malo stables is not a horse riding school, but can take beginners on a quiet walk and offer one on one lunge lesson for starters
Nairobi Horse Riding 1 Day Tour Malo Stables Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes; meals
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Pickup from your hotel in Nairobi city and drop-off to your hotel after the safari
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)