Ngerende Wild Lakeview Lodge Masai Mara | Ngerende Wild Lakeview Lodge Masai Mara Rates | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Ngerende in the Wild | Ngerende Island Lodge | Ngerende in the Wild Riverview Lodge | Ngerende in the Wild Lakeview in Naboisho | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Ngerende Wild Lakeview is a luxurious suite located within an oxbow on the Mara River, on Olchoro – Oirogua Conservation Ranch which borders the Maasai Mara Game Reserve.
Ngerende Wild Lakeview can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights at Ngarende Airstrip which is located 2 km away and the most preferred by the lodge,
Ngerende in the Wild Lakeview is extremely spacious, very exclusive and luxurious with only 2 suites built on stilts, has mahogany flooring, comfortable seating provided inside the suites and terrace, has fireplace and each suite has individual jacuzi and lap-pool and has great views of the Savannah.
It is not unusual during the migration period to see the crossing from the terrace of the suites and watch Elephant, Black Rhino, Giraffe and Buffalo only a few metres away. There is a restaurant, a bar and a kitchen, butlers and exclusive vehicle for each suite and experienced professional driver guides.
The suite has a private chef serving international gourmet meals from the private kitchen, personal butlers, dining under the stars with only the sounds of the night to disturb the peace. It is truly surreal.
The suites have individual Jacuzzi and lap-pool and have great views of the Savannah. The en-suite bathroom in the back of the tent features rain shower, enclosed flush toilet, single sink vanity with mirror and bathtub overlooking the plunge pool.
Ngerende Wild Lakeview Lodge Masai Mara has a private kitchen that serves international cuisine. Guests can dine under the stars with only the sounds of the night to disturb the peace. There is a fully stocked bar that serves a wide range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
Ngerende Wild Lakeview activities include; game drives, guided walk, bird watching, visit to rhino sanctuary, bush breakfast, bush lunch , bush dinner, visit to school, tree planting initiative, cultural experience, hot air balloon safari and star gazing.
Ngerende Wild Lakeview Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Ngerende Wild Lakeview Lodge Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + Sundowners + Laundry service + Refreshments on game drives + House wine, soft drinks, local beers + Game viewing at Olchoro Conservancy + Airstrip transfers to Ngerende Island Lodge + A visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra) + Bush breakfast/ lunch/ dinner weather permitting + Two extended game drives per day in the Lodge vehicles & Guided bush walks accompanied by our resident Masai Naturalist
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent
|1st Jan 2021||31st Mar 2021||1,270 US Dollars||1,700 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||1,450 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||19th Dec 2021||1,270 US Dollars||1,700 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||1,450 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars|
* Children below 2.99 Years are free
* Picnic box – per person 20 US Dollars
* Extra lunch – per person 30 US Dollars
* There is no Easter or Christmas supplements
* Lodge recommended for Couples and Honeymooners
* Children over 3 to 7 years sharing with two parents will be charged 50 % of the adult rate
* Children 8 -16 years sharing and occupying their own room pay 75% of the adult package rate
* There is a honeymoon suite isolated from the main lodge and features an integral plunge pool. A supplement of 60 US Dollars per person is applicable
Ngerende Wild Lakeview Lodge Accommodation + Game Drive Rates Exclude:
* Visas to Kenya
* Telephone calls
* Night Game Drive
* Safari shop purchases
* All Items of Personal nature
* International flights to Kenya
* Massage and other spa treatments
* Extra lunch at 40 US Dollars per person
* Any activities not mentioned on the package
* Return domestic flights to Ngerende Island Lodge
* Conservancy Fees at 85 US Dollars per person per night
* Champagne cognac, fine wines, premium brands spirits and cigars
* All guests should take out comprehensive insurance cover when paying their confirmation deposit, to cover them for cancellation, curtailment, medical expenses, personal baggage, emergency evacuation back home and money