Ngerende Wild Riverview Lodge Masai Mara | Hotel Ngerende Wild Riverview Aitong | Ngerende Wild Riverview Lodge Rates | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Lodges | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Ngerende in the Wild Lakeview | Ngerende Island Lodge | Ngerende in the Wild River View or Lake View | Ngerende Wild Riverview Lodge Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Ngerende in the Wild Riverview is an exclusive and luxurious tented camp, located on the banks of the Mara River surrounded by indigenous trees and bushes on the 17,300 acres Olchoro – Oirogua Conservation Ranch which borders the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights at Ngarende Airstrip which is located 2 km away and the most preferred by the camp.
The two large Riverview suites are spacious and tastefully furnished with comfortable seating provided, with open air dining under the stars, great sunsets and your very own private butler. The experience is a must as emphasis is on a magical bush experience!
Furnishings on the verandah include chairs, table and a cozy sofa for comfort. At the adjoining side of the tent is an en-suite bathroom complete with a pedestal sink, towel rack and shower.
The camp is a true bush experience but with real, real luxury and is supported by its own kitchen, chef, 4×4 land cruiser vehicle and experienced professional driver guides. Combine this with a private chef serving international gourmet meals from the private kitchen, personal butlers, dining under the stars with only the sounds of the night to disturb the peace.
The lodge is ideally situated to take full advantage of the numerous wildlife for which the Masai Mara is famed so every game drive is an “event”. Resident animals around the lodge include Buffalos, Black Rhinos, Hippos and Elephant.
In the evening guests can sit by the campfire and relax while catching up with other guests and enjoy cocktails.
It is not unusual during the migration period to see the crossing from the terrace of the suites and watch Elephant, Black Rhino, Giraffe and Buffalo only a few meters away. There is a restaurant, a bar and a kitchen, butlers and exclusive vehicle for each suite and experienced professional driver guides.
Ngerende in the Wild Riverview activities include; game drives, guided walk, bird watching, visit to rhino sanctuary, bush breakfast, bush lunch, bush dinner, visit to school, tree planting initiative, cultural experience, hot air balloon safari and star gazing.
Ngerende in the Wild Riverview Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Ngerende Wild Riverview Lodge Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation + Sundowners + Laundry service + Refreshments on game drives + House wine, soft drinks, local beers + Game viewing at Olchoro Conservancy + Airstrip transfers to Ngerende Island Lodge + A visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra) + Bush breakfast/ lunch/ dinner weather permitting + Two extended game drives per day in the Lodge vehicles & Guided bush walks accompanied by our resident Masai Naturalist
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent
|1st Jan 2021||31st Mar 2021||1,270 US Dollars||1,700 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||1,450 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||19th Dec 2021||1,270 US Dollars||1,700 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||31st Jan 2022||1,450 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars|
* Children below 2.99 Years are free
* Picnic box – per person 20 US Dollars
* Extra lunch – per person 30 US Dollars
* There is no Easter or Christmas supplements
* Lodge recommended for Couples and Honeymooners
* Children over 3 to 7 years sharing with two parents will be charged 50 % of the adult rate
* Children 8 -16 years sharing and occupying their own room pay 75% of the adult package rate
* There is a honeymoon suite isolated from the main lodge and features an integral plunge pool. A supplement of 60 US Dollars per person is applicable
Ngerende Wild Riverview Lodge Masai Mara Accommodation + Game Drive Rates Exclude:
* Visas to Kenya
* Telephone calls
* Night Game Drive
* Safari shop purchases
* All Items of Personal nature
* International flights to Kenya
* Massage and other spa treatments
* Extra lunch at 40 US Dollars per person
* Any activities not mentioned on the package
* Return domestic flights to Ngerende Island Lodge
* Conservancy Fees at 85 US Dollars per person per night
* Champagne cognac, fine wines, premium brands spirits and cigars
* All guests should take out comprehensive insurance cover when paying their confirmation deposit, to cover them for cancellation, curtailment, medical expenses, personal baggage, emergency evacuation back home and money