Olumara Tented Camp Masai Mara | Hotel Olumara Tented Camp | Olumara Tented Camp Aitong | Olumara Camp Maasai Mara Kenya Olumara Camp Rates | Olumara Luxury Tented Camp | Olumara Camp Hotel | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Hotels | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Olumara Tented Camp Masai Mara| Accommodation at Koiyaki Lemek Conservancy | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Olumara Tented Camp is a tented safari accommodation located along the banks of the Olaro Orok River in the Masai Mara Koiyaki Lemek Conservation Area north of Masai Mara Game Reserve. The camp is set in Aitong area and 15 km from Oloololo escarpment.
This is a photographer’s haven and great for both day and night game drives. Local game include elephant, Burchells zebra, Maasai giraffe, lesser Kudu, Grant’s gazelle, lions, cheetahs, rhinos, elands, the rare honey badgers as well as our occasional spotted resident leopard etc.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes.
The camp has 10 tents and 1 family tent each with beds have been hand carved from specially selected wood from fallen trees. Each self-contained luxury tent has balcony for relaxation, reading, game viewing or even holding private events e.g. private dinners. The bathrooms are en-suite and have a dressing area, a mirror, hot and cold shower and flush toilet.
Guests enjoy and watch the delicious meals being prepared in the open kitchen. Meals are served in the dining tent or outdoors amongst the trees under the African sky. Guests can also enjoy themselves around the campfire in the evening while the being served mixes choice of cocktails and drinks and also guests have the option of relaxing at the bush-bar down at the riverbank.
Maasai Mara is famous for its bird life, including riverine and forest species. A day of successful game spotting, will be followed by our Olumara sundowner cocktails of your choice served by our guides, in appreciation of the splendid Mara sunset.
Olumara Tented Camp activities include; Maasai village visits, day game drives, guided nature walks, bush dinners, bush breakfasts, night game drives, guided bird walk and sundowners.
Olumara Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Olumara Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation (3 meals daily Tea and coffee & Mineral water in the tents
|Dates To||Single Room
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||340 US Dollars||530 US Dollars||750 US Dollars|
1st Apr 2021
|30th Jun 2021||310 US Dollars||450 US Dollars||650 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||450 US Dollars||650 US Dollars||
900 US Dollars
1st Oct 2021
|31st Oct 2021||340 US Dollars||530 US Dollars||750 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||15th Dec 2021||310 US Dollars||450 US Dollars||
650 US Dollars
16th Dec 2021
|2nd Jan 2022||450 US Dollars||650 US Dollars||
900 US Dollars
* Children in own room 75% room rate
* One adult sharing with child below 12 years
* Half board reduction 30 US Dollars per person
* Child aged 0 to 3 Years sharing in parents room Free
* Adult pays rate of single, child pays 50% of adult sharing
* Child aged 4 to 12 Years sharing in parents room 50% adult rate
* Easter supplement – 30 US Dollars from Good Friday to Easter Monday
* Christmas supplements – 30 US Dollars from 24th till 26th December & 31st till 01st January
Olumara Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Excludes;
* Park fees
* Game drives
* Bar account
* Safari Shop purchases
* Return airstrip transfers
* All items of a personal nature
* Transfers to and from other lodges
* Extras/Activities while at the camp
Olumara Tented Camp Masai Mara Extra Activities
* Extra lunch – 60 US Dollars per person
* Lunchboxes – 50 US Dollars per person
* Whole day game drive per vehicle – 350 US Dollars
* Airstrip transfer to/from Olumara – 150 US Dollars
* Sole use per vehicle per game drive – 350 US Dollars
* Sun downer (minimum 2 people) – 35 US Dollars per person
* Bush breakfast (minimum 4 people) – 50 US Dollars per person
* Traditional Masai dancers (per group/session) – 220 US Dollars
* Bush dinner (minimum 4 people) – 50 US Dollars person person
* Guided bird walk around camp (minimum 2 people) -25 per person
* Visit to Maasai village (minimum 2 people) – 35 US Dollars per person
* Guided Bush/Nature walk (minimum 2 people) -25 US Dollars per person