Osero Camp Masai Mara | Osero Enarau Camp Masai Mara | Osero Lodge Masai Mara | Osero Camp Masai Mara | Osero Lodge Ololaimutiek | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Osero Camp Masai Mara is a luxury safari camp located on the border between the Siana Conservancy and the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp is set in bushland among the Ngama Hills, rich in wildlife and surrounded by cultural history, a few km inside the Sekenani Gate to the National Reserve.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes.
The camp has 6 tents, each tastefully with safari chest, sitting area, mahogany wooden floor with Persian rugs, private wooden terrace. Bathrooms are large, modern, fully-tiled luxury en-suites with double vanity sinks, large showers/ bath, toilet and complimentary toiletries.
Osero”s well-appointed rooms are furnished to a high standard of luxury, yet surrounded by canvas rather than brick or stone – a truly enthralling close to nature experience. At the entrance of every room is a terrace from which guests can contemplate the surrounding wilderness, while relaxing or recounting the day’s adventures
There is a spacious open-air dining area with unobstructed views of the garden and surrounding bush. The restaurant serves fine cuisine from the table d’hôte menu. Alongside the restaurant is a well-stocked and friendly bar which also overlooks the relaxing lounge.
Osero Enarau Camp Masai Mara has a swimming pool which is great place to cool off after a hot dusty day, ideal for relaxation and recreation under the sun or in the evening. Guests can sit around the campfire and unwind on the day’s events. Oltome Mara Camp also has a bar and lounge.
Masai Mara is one of the most famous and important wildlife conservation and wilderness areas in Africa, world-renowned for its exceptional populations of lion, African leopard, cheetah and African bush elephant. It also hosts the Great Migration, which secured it as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa, and as one of the ten Wonders of the World.
Osero Camp Masai Mara activities include; game drives, bush dinners, hot air balloon excursion, walking safari, cultural visits, sundowners, relaxing by the pool and fireside stories.
Osero Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Osero Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
2nd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||130 US Dollars||200 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||100 US Dollars||
180 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||250 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||31st Oct 2021||130 US Dollars||
200 US Dollars
1st Nov 2021
|22nd Dec 2021||100 US Dollars||180 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2021||1st Jan 2022||250 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
* Check-in: 1200 hours (on the booked arrival date)
* Check-out: 1000 hours (late check outs will be charged)
* Children in own room are charged 75% of the per person adult rate
* Children 5 years- 11 years old sharing with 2 Adults at 50% adult Rate
* Children under 4 years sharing a room with 2 adults will be accommodated free
* Christmas Supplements/Easter Supplements: Good Friday- Easter Sunday 15 US Dollars per person per night
* Lunch – 30 US Dollars
* Cake 2 Kgs -30 US Dollars
* Packed Lunch – 25 US Dollars
* Nature Walk -25 US Dollars per person
* Visit to the Masaai Village – 30 US Dollars per person
* Bush dinner – 40 US Dollars per person Minimum 4 guests
* Bush Breakfast – 40 US Dollars per person minimum 4 guests
* Sundowner on the Hills with canapes – 40 US Dollars per person minimum 4 guests