Segera House Segera Retreat Laikipia | Segera Retreat Laikipia | Segera House | Segera Farmhouse | Segera Garden Villas | Villa Segera | Segera | Segera Retreat Accommodation Rates | Flights to Segera Retreat | Zeitz Foundation | Segera Ranch | Segera Airstrip | Segera Retreat Lodge | Segera Retreat Location | Segera Retreat Activities | Accommodation Options at Segera Retreat | luxury Accommodation in Laikipia | Segera Retreat Safaris | Trailblazer JochenZeitz | Segera Retreat Nanyuki | Laikipia Hotels & Lodges | Hotels in Nanyuki | Lewa Laikipia Accommodation
Segera House is a two-story house Villa located within Segera Retreat, an eco-safari luxury retreat located on the grasslands of the Laikipia Plateau, in a 50,000 acres private game ranch, just to the north of the Equator on an important migratory corridor within the Ewaso ecosystem. Segera is approximately 31 km from Nanyuki.
Scheduled flights from Nairobi Wilson airport to Nanyuki Airstrip take 35 minutes, followed by a road transfer to Segera in a closed vehicle that takes 2 hours or by charter flight to Segera airstrip (45 minutes from Nairobi Wilson Airport) and a few minutes transfer.
Segera House is a double story house with a dramatic Swahili door, an open plan lounge and 3 en-suite master bedrooms. A gallery links the two upstairs rooms with views down into the atrium style lounge that opens onto a dining area and gorgeous private pool. The Villas is complete with its own kitchen, garden and swimming pool.
Elegant, neutral furniture, safari inspired tones and natural materials create a relaxed holiday feel perfect for a multi-generational family or 3 couples travelling together. The villas boast even greater privacy and luxury.
There are shared areas within Segera Retreat including Paddock House, the reclaimed Stables, the Pool Bar and pool (saltwater), gym, spa, shop and Rasul Tower (steam room). There is a range of beautiful dining venues from the pool-side lunches and evenings in the wine-tower or atmospheric stables on the ambiance of the paddock seen.
Segera is a sanctuary for Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Spotted Hyena, Cheetah, Buffalo and Hippo. There also Rarer species including: Serval cats, Grevy’s Zebra, African Wild Dog, Striped Hyena and Patas Monkey, Black-backed jackal. The Zeitz Foundation and Segera Ranger Force help provide a secure sanctuary and research monitoring on the species.
Segera House Activities include: visiting the 4C centre, Day and night game drives, Picnics and sundowners, Hides / lookout points, Guided walks, Camel walks, Botanical garden, Sleep outs, Wellness centre (Gym & Spa), Family activities, Biplane, Birding, Community Visits and Cultural Exchange, Swimming, Helicopter Excursions.
Segera House Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Segera House (A 2 Story House with 3 En-suite Master Bedrooms) Minimum 2 Guests and a Maximum of 6 Guests
Segera House Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes
All meals + All drinks, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic from a selected wine list + Retreat activities: drives (game/art), walks (guided/art), C4C + sleep outs + visit to a local homestead and a variety of other community-based activities + Laundry + Wireless Internet + Gym + Local Government taxes
|Dates To||Per Adult Per
(Min 2 Guests)
15th Dec 2020
|7th Jan 2021||2,400 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars|
|8th Jan 2021||30th Jun 2021||2,000 US Dollars||
800 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||2,400 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||14th Dec 2021||2,000 US Dollars||
800 US Dollars
* Rates for exclusive use of Segera Retreat are available on request
* Segera House and Villa Segera include private dining and private vehicles
* Children between the ages 0-2 stay free of charge with no conservation fee
* Children 3-12 year pay the applicable child rate for accommodation and conservation fee
* Private guide/pilot/tour leader room is available at 250 US Dollars net per person per night
*Private vehicles can be pre-booked at 490 US Dollars per vehicle per day (families with children 2 years and under need to book a private vehicle
Segera House Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Gratuities / tipping
* Day trips and excursions
* International air transfers
* Visas for Kenya – where required
* Wellness treatments in Segera Spa and Rasul Chamber
* Wines, spirits and champagne from the owner’s selection of imported brands
* Air (as well as any related taxes) and road transfers to and from Segera Retreat
* Departure taxes at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Nairobi Wilson Airport
* Conservation fee of 175 US Dollars per adult and 85 US Dollars per child per night (this fee is to be prepaid)
* Nay Palad Bird Nest Experience at 1485 US Dollars (low season) and 1760 US Dollars (high season) per night, surcharge to normal accommodation rate
* A fully comprehensive travel insurance policy valid from the date of itinerary confirmation (all guests traveling to Segera must be covered by such a policy)