Severin Safari Camp Junior Suites | Hotel Severin Safari Camp | Severin Safari Camp Rates | Severin Safari Camp Tsavo | Severin Safari Camp | Severin Tented Camp | Tsavo West Accommodation | Tsavo West Luxury Tented Camps | Tsavo West National Park Accommodation | Accommodation Prices at Severin Safari Camp Tsavo West | Severin Safari Camp Location | Tsavo West Hotels Lodges Camps
Severin Safari Camp Junior Suites are part of Severin Safari Camp, a 4-star safari accommodation hidden in the remote Kitani Wildlife area of Tsavo West National Park overlooking the Mt. Kilimanjaro. The camp is 250 kilometers from Mombasa and Nairobi.
The nearest airstrips are Finch Hattons and Kilanguni, both 30 minutes’ drive from the Camp. Mtito Andei Tsavo West National Park Gate lies about 40 km away from the camp.
The junior suites are 4 in number. They have a separate lounge, a sun deck with sun beds and a private courtyard. All equipped with wooden furniture in a traditional African style. Each tent/ suite features a safe, mosquito net and furnished terrace. The bathrooms are en-suite and have running hot and cold water, shower and separate toilet and bidet.
Guests may have breakfast buffet as well as delicious à la carte menus lunch and dinner in the Out of Africa Restaurant. The camp’s specialty is meat from the Kenyan highlands served on a hot stone or as fondue accompanied with locally grown vegetables, salads and herbs.
The Thorn Tree Bar offers a variety of refreshments; early morning coffee or tea and refreshing cocktails in the evening. There is a campfire in front of the lighted waterhole where guests can unwind, swap safari stories or simply enjoy the romantic feel of the African bush with its sounds and smells under the beautiful starry sky.
Severin Safari Camp Tsavo West has a conference tent which can accommodate 30 guests. The conference tent is fitted with the state-of-the-art equipment. The camp also features an outdoor pool.
The wellness area; Kenbali Spa is an oasis of calm and relaxation, inspired by the African wilderness and ancient South East Asian techniques for relaxation. There is also a Kenbali fitness tent that offers a nice view and is equipped with professional equipment including treadmill, stepper, bike and weight bench. Yoga mats and–pillows are also available.
Severin Safari Camp Tsavo West activities include; game drives, sundowners, guided nature walks and playing cards and board games. Guests also get to learn how to track and follow the footprints of smaller and larger wild animals.
Severin Safari Camp Junior Suites Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Severin Safari Camp Junior Suites Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||320 US Dollars||430 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||240 US Dollars||
320 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|31st Oct 2021||320 US Dollars||430 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||20th Dec 2021||240 US Dollars||
320 US Dollars
21st Dec 2021
|2nd Jan 2022||320 US Dollars||
430 US Dollars
* Children are allowed from 6 years
* Kindly request for discounted resident rates
* Children: 6 – 11.99 years : 1 Child in own room – Single rate less 25%
* Children: 6 – 11.99 years : 2 Children in own room – Double rate less 25%
* Easter Supplement (Good Friday – Easter Monday) – 2,100 Kenya Shillings
* Children: 6 – 11.99 years : 1 or 2 Children sharing with 1 adult – Double rate less 25%
* Children: 6 – 11.99 years : 1 or 2 Children in a room with 2 adults – Double rate less 50%
* Check-in time is noon; check-out is 1000 Hours. Late check-out until 1800 Hours will be charged at 50% of room rate. Rooms vacated after 6:00 pm will be charged 100% of room rate. Late Checkout of until 1800 Hours will be charged at 50 % of the room rate
Severin Safari Camp Junior Suites Rates above are Exclude:
* All Extras
* Game Drives
* Poachers Lookout
* Holiday Supplements are Applicable
Severin Safari Camp Junior Suites Extras/ Activities/ Weddings
* Breakfast – 2,100 Kenya Shillings
* Picnic Box – 1,600 Kenya Shillings
* à la carte Lunch – 2,600 Kenya Shillings
* à la carte Dinner – 3,700 Kenya Shillings
* 2.5 h Game drive – 4,700 Kenya Shillings
* 1 h Masai Nature Walk – 2,100 Kenya Shillings
* Game guide (per drive) – 2,100 Kenya Shillings
* Bush breakfast or lunch – 6,800 Kenya Shillings
* Renewal of Vow (per couple) – 29,000 Kenya Shillings
* 60 min. massage at KENBALI Spa – 4,700 Kenya Shillings
* Baraza Karibu Conference Package – 4,700 Kenya Shillings
* Private Game Drive, 100 km (per car) – 16,800 Kenya Shillings
* 30 minimum massage at KENBALI Spa – 2,600 Kenya Shillings
* Transfer Station Mtito Andei (one way per car) – 10,500 Kenya Shillings
* Out of Africa Free Wedding Ceremony (per guest) – 3,700 Kenya Shillings
* Transfer Airstrip Kilaguni/Finch (one way per car) – 7,400 Kenya Shillings
* Out of Africa Free Wedding Ceremony (per couple) – 79,000 Kenya Shillings
* Sundowner at Poacher’s Lookout inclusive of transfer – 5,800 Kenya Shillings
* Sundowner at Poacher’s Lookout exclusive of transfer – 3,200 Kenya Shillings
* Nata Osim Sunrise / Sundowner inclusive of Maasai Walk – 4,700 Kenya Shillings