Shepherds Huts Nanyuki | Bramble Shepherds Huts | One Stop Nanyuki | One Stop Nanyuki | Nanyuki Rental Huts | Nanyuki Guest Houses | Oak Huts Nanyuki | Nanyuki Hotels | Holly Hut Nanyuki | Ivy Hut Nanyuki | The 100 Year Old House | Self-Catering Accommodation in Nanyuki | Nanyuki Accommodation
Shepherds Huts Nanyuki are 4 cozy huts located on the Nanyuki – Nairobi highway, 10 km out of Nanyuki town, opposite the Nanyuki airstrip with magnificent views of Mt Kenya. Nairobi is about 203 kilometers from the huts and it takes about 4 hours’ drive.
The 4 huts consist of Bramble hut, Oak hut, Holly hut & Ivy hut. All the accommodation is within the beautiful gardens of One-Stop Nanyuki. Accommodation at One-Stop provides all the joys of the great outdoors whilst still providing the home comforts.
A stay here offers a perfect base from which to explore the Mount Kenya region. The huts are based on a traditional Somerset shepherd’s hut design in the UK and come furnished with beautiful fittings, they are an authentic British Oak chassis with cast iron metal wheels.
Each hut can comfortably accommodate 1 – 3 people. The bathrooms are separated from the huts and are situated outside while the tent is attached with an outdoor bathroom accessible via a private veranda, Views facing Mt Kenya, Fridge, and microwave, kettle, and toaster, Bathroom, Double and single bed. WIFI is available in all huts, House and at Frontiers Coffee Bar.
Hot Water: All accommodation has solar hot water. The booster can be put on rainy days 30 minutes before showering but please ensure you turn it off again to conserve power.
Linen is provided including duvets, pillows and throws, and towels & soap in the bathrooms. Bathrooms with solar hot water systems together with a booster to ensure piping hot water on even the cloudiest days.
Shepherds Huts Nanyuki has limited cooking facilities hence guests are advised to come prepared to lunch at the café and dine at one of the restaurants nearby. The huts are on a self-catering basis and guests can bring their own meals.
The lawns outside offer the perfect spot for some outdoor cooking(barbecue) or marshmallow toasting and also a cozy venue for stargazing under the magnificent night sky.
Guests are advised to bring: Slippers, raincoats, a gas camping stove if you don’t want to use the BBQ (outside use only), or microwave. Your weekend kit for adventuring, swimming items including a swimming towel, sturdy shoes, a hat, and sunglasses.
Shepherds Huts Nanyuki Accommodation Prices
Shepherds Huts Nanyuki Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation on Self-Catering Basis
Shepherds (Bramble, Oak, Holly, and Ivy Shepherds Huts)
|Weekday (Sunday To Thursday)||
Weekend ( Friday To Saturday)
Single Room (1 Guest)
|7,000 Kenya Shillings||9,300 Kenya Shillings|
Double Room (2 Guests)
|9,300 Kenya Shillings||
9,300 Kenya Shillings
Triple Room (3 Guests)
|11,600 Kenya Shillings||
11,600 Kenya Shillings
* Dogs are allowed – well-behaved pooches only and don’t forget to bring their baskets, please
* Linen is provided including duvets, pillows and throws, and towels & soap in the bathrooms
* Included Services – Daily Room Cleaning, Duvets, pillows and throws, Towels and soap & Parking
* Wifi is available in all huts, House and at Frontiers Coffee Bar. See Room information for Wifi access codes
* Bathrooms with solar hot water systems together with a booster to ensure piping hot water on even the cloudiest days
* Suggested to bring: Slippers, raincoats, a gas camping stove, swimming items including a swimming towel, sturdy shoes, a hat, and sunglasses
* Hot Water: All accommodation has solar hot water. The booster can be put on on rainy days 30 minutes before showering but please ensure you turn it off again to conserve power
* Although we provide ample security, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property in the huts. Please be careful with your keys, remember to lock up after you and hand them in, or leave them in the door when you check out.
* Unless you have booked all the huts exclusively or we don’t have other bookings at the time, music will not be allowed to be played on the premises as this will compromise the experience for other guests
Camping in a fully equipped Safari Tent with electricity
* 1 person – 4000 Kenya Shillings
* 2 people – 6,000 Kenya Shillings
* Camping with own equipment – 1,500 Kenya Shillings per person
* Bathrooms would have to be shared with your friends in the huts or house