Sirikoi Lodge Cottage laikipia | Sirikoi Cottage | 2 Bedroom Villa Lewa Downs Conservancy | Flights to Sirikoi Lewa Downs Conservancy | Sirikoi Lodge Cottage Rates | Luxury Safari Lodge Kenya | Sirikoi Cottage Lewa Wildlife Conservancy | Sirikoi House Lewa Downs Laikipia | Sirikoi Cottage Rates Laikipia Safari Prices | Sirikoi Cottage Lewa | Sirikoi Lodge Laikipia Kenya | Sirikoi Luxury Accommodation | Sirikoi Lewa Wilderness Conservancy | Lewa Sirikoi Lodge Cottage Nanyuki | Sirikoi Safari Camp Lewa | Sirikoi Game Lodge Nanyuki | Lewa Laikipia Hotels
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage is a 2 Bedroom Villa forming part of the larger Sirikoi lodge, in Lewa Downs Conservancy. Sirikoi Lodge is a small luxury and beautiful safari lodge located on a private land within the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy on the Northern hills of Mount Kenya in Laikipia Kenya.
Sirikoi Lodge cottage is about 250 km North East of Nairobi. Driving time from Nairobi to Sirikoi takes about 5 hours while flights from Nairobi Wilson airport takes about 50 minutes. Both scheduled and private charter flights land at Lewa Downs airstrip. Transfer from Lewa Airstrip to Sirikoi Lodge cottage takes 15 minutes.
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage is a 2 Bedroom Villa with a large shared sitting and dining area, as well as a private deck. Very popular with couples traveling together or families! Sirikoi Cottage has been designed for families or friends traveling together in mind. The cottage is an entirely private option at Sirikoi.
It can be taken as a completely private and separate unit or as an extension of the main lodge. The cottage has two bedrooms, each of which is en-suite with bathrooms boasting shower, free-standing bath, WC and double sink.
Inside the bedrooms, the large bed is flanked by a sitting area and fireplace. A shared central area with small kitchen links the bedrooms, and leads out onto a spacious deck from which to enjoy views of the waterhole and beyond.
One of the joys of Sirikoi is the busy waterhole right in front of the main deck, making it possible to see an array of wildlife without even leaving the lodge. We call this “armchair game-viewing”, and it is a defining feature of Sirikoi.
Lewa has some of the best game viewing in the whole of East Africa. It’s home to 350 bird species and 70 mammal species so you’ll have a great chance to see all of the ‘big five’ — lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo and rhinos — well as specialized northern species: e.g. Reticulated giraffe, Somali ostrich, Gerenuk, Beisa oryx. It’s also a great place to see the endangered Black, White Rhino and Grevy’s zebras.
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage Activities Include: helicopter flight, lion tracking, horse riding or walking on the conservancy, cultural visit, morning, evening and night game drives, quad bike safaris. The day ends with evening sundowners framed by the dramatic backdrop of Mount Kenya, and delicious meals are served under the stars or next to a roaring fire.
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage (2 Bedroom Villa) Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage is booked on Exclusive use (4 Guests) Per Night
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage (2 Bedroom Villa ) Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Include
Full board accommodation + Local airstrip transfers + Exclusive use of game drive vehicle + Guided day & night game drives + Bush meals + sundowner + picnic excursions + Guided bush walks on Lewa Wildlife Conservancy + Visiting the Lewa HQ + tracker dogs and projects + Swimming pool + Gym + So‑ drinks, beers, house wines and selected house spirits + Laundry service + Wifi
6th Jan 2021
|28th Feb 2021||3,800 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
1st Mar 2021
|14th Apr 2021||3,200 US Dollars||
420 US Dollars
15th Apr 2021
|15th May 2021||Closed||Closed|
|16th May 2021||31st May 2021||3,200 US Dollars||
420 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|31st Aug 2021||4,400 US Dollars||590 US Dollars|
1st Sep 2021
|31st Oct 2021||3,800 US Dollars||500 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||30th Nov 2021||Closed||
1st Dec 2021
|19th Dec 2021||3,200 US Dollars||
420 US Dollars
|20th Dec 2021||5th Jan 2022||4,600 US Dollars||
600 US Dollars
* Request for Resident prices
* Wifi is available thought the property
* Late departure without room 215 US Dollars per person (includes lunch and activities)
* Late departure with room Charged at the per night rate (guaranteed room for the day)
* Sirikoi remain closed from the 15th April – 15th May, and for the month of November due to our rainy seasons
* Children under the age of 5 stay free of charge, but must be booked into the Sirikoi House or Sirikoi Cottage only
* Generally, check-in time is 10:00 am and we ask that guests check-out by 10:00 am so we have time to prepare rooms for incoming guests
* All children are the responsibility of their parents. Child-carers or ayahs can be organized upon request for 15 US Dollars per hour payable direct
* Children under the age of 5 stay free of charge but must be booked into Sirikoi House or Sirikoi Cottage. luxury tents are not suitable for small children
* Please note that over the Lewa Marathon (normally the last weekend in June), during the week before and for three days afterwards, Lewa is very busy and game viewing can be disrupted
Sirikoi Lodge Cottage (2 Bedroom Villa ) Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Exclude:
* Camel riding – 55 US Dollars per person
* Gratuities and anything of a personal nature
* Il Ngwesi cultural visit – 50 US Dollars per person
* Mobile camping Available on request by prior arrangement
* Helicopter excursions Available on request by prior arrangement
* Masai dancers – 230 US Dollars (10 dancers) and 450 US Dollars (20 dancers)
* Quad expedition (day and overnight excursions) Available on request by prior arrangement
* Horse riding 85 US Dollars per person on Lewa and 110 US Dollars per person on Borana Conservancy
* Conservation fees of 126 US Dollars per person per night and 63 US Dollars per child per night (6-15 years)
* Ngare Ndare Forest visit – 55 US Dollars per adult, 35 US Dollars per child (10-15 years) and Children under 10 years go free
* Quad expedition in Ngare Ndare Forest (with picnic) – (seats one adult or one adult and one child) and forest visit charges as above