Soames Hotel & Jacks Bar Nanyuki | Soames Hotel Nanyuki | Jack Soames Hotel Nanyuki | Rift Valley Hotels | Soames Hotel & Jack’s Bar | Soames Hotel | Soames Hotel Nanyuki Rates | Best Hotels in Nanyuki | Budget Hotel in Nanyuki | Affordable Hotels in Nanyuki | Nanyuki Hotels
Soames Hotel & Jacks Bar is a classic contemporary style out of town garden hotel, located along the Naro Moru – Nanyuki Highway, 1.5 km north of Nanyuki Airstrip and 7 km south of the Equator. The hotel is set within 100 acres of private property and the verandas offer a spectacular view of the Mt. Kenya. It is in close proximity to Jogi Timber.
Soames Hotel has 12 double en-suite rooms in 6 cottages with their own parking and can accommodate up to 24 guests. Each room has double or twin bed configuration with the option of adding an extra bed for a child.
Rooms are furnished with pure cotton linen and tastefully styled with natural colors and simple furnishings. Each room has a flat screen TV with many DSTV channels. The en-suite bathroom facility has a hot power shower. There is a dressing room which can also be used as work space, with good Wi-Fi connection.
All rooms have tea and coffee facilities. Outside each room is a deck, which is an ideal space to relax and enjoy the garden, and the sunrise views of Mount Kenya that dominates the horizon. Soames Hotel has a large spacious living and dining area with options to sit both inside and outside in a choice of areas.
Bright and breezy, this area is a great place to spend with friends, meet colleagues and relax. Meals are served throughout the day, and Jack’s Bar has a great snack menu too. The restaurant has a broad a-la-carte menu with a variety of cuisines, including Laikipia beef, Kenyan coast fish, traditional curries and Italian pastas.
The WI-FI connection is good, and it’s an ideal venue for meetings and a quiet place to work. The hotel also cater for special functions and events and can create a special menu and theme for such occasions.
Nanyuki is a resort town in Laikipia County situated at 0° 01′ north of the equator on the foot of Mount Kenya. It serves as a gateway to the Laikipia plateau, one of Africa’s most important wildlife conservation areas.
Soames Hotel & Jacks Bar Nanyuki include; Helicopter excursions, day trips, excursions and outings to Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Solio Reserve, visit to Mt Kenya Animal Orphanage etc.
Soames Hotel & Jacks Bar Nanyuki Nanyuki Accommodation Prices
Soames Hotel & Jacks Bar Nanyuki Accommodation Per Night Rates Include
Rates are on Bed Breakfast Basis
Sunday to Thursday
Friday, Saturday & Public Holidays
|Single Room ( 1 Guest)||
9,000 Kenya Shillings
12,000 Kenya Shillings
|Double Room (2 Guests)||
14,000 Kenya Shillings
18,600 Kenya Shillings
|Extra Bed (1 Person)||
7,000 Kenya Shillings
7,000 Kenya Shillings
* Child 13 years and above pay the adult rate
* Child sharing with parents – 0-3 years stay for free
* Rates are applicable for both residents & non-residents
* Check – in time 11:00 Am and check out time 10:00 Am
* children occupying their own room pay 75% of the room rate
* Child sharing with parents 4-12 Years pay – 5,000 Kenya Shillings
* Day use over 2:00 Pm is subject to 50% from the existing contract rate
* Day use until 1:00 Pm is subject to 20% from the existing contract rate
* Day use until 12:00 Noon is subject to 10% from the existing contract rate
* Early checks-in are subject to room availability and prior notification is required
* The restaurants Serves Ala carte menu and hence meals charged to consumption
* 1 Adult + Kids sharing pay adult rates + 5,000 Kenya Shillings per kid( 5-12 years)
* Weekends is Friday, Saturday and Public Holidays + Easter Weekend and from 21st December – 2nd January
* If guest choose to stay on half Board or full Board basis we shall charge 3,600 Kenya Shillings per person per meal on a set menu