The Nest Serian Tree House Masai Mara| Serian Nest Tree House Masai Mara Rates | Serian Tree House | Serian Camp Nest Tree House Masai Mara | Nest Tree House Masai Mara | Masai Mara Tree Houses | Tree Houses Maasai Mara National Reserve | Serian Tree House Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Tree House | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Serian Tree House ‘The Nest’ | Alex Walker’s Tree House Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
The Nest is Serian’s Tree house perched out on a limb in a lone Warburgia tree overlooking the Mara River in Mara North Conservancy. The house is not far upriver from Ngare Serian and Serian Camp and is only accessible by foot.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Mara North airstrip, the camps preferred airstrip.
The tree house, ‘Nest’, is perched out on a limb in a lone Warburgia tree overlooking the Mara River. A mere meander away from Serian, it’s the perfect picnic spot after a trek through the bushes, and doubles as a romantic overnight tryst for two: think soup under the stars to the sounds of harrumphing hippo…
The house has two double nest-shaped beds, plus space for a couple more bedrolls, it can work either as an intrepid sleepover for the adventurer wanting to engage their senses, or a means for a family to realist that inner-child dream of living in a tree-house. This special little spot will add an extra element to a stay at Serian or Ngare Serian.
There is plenty of space for additional bedrolls for kids, soft rugs, candlelight and kerosene lanterns, squashy beanbags, a flush toilet up the tree, and bucket shower down below the tree house.
Guests can have their meals either in Ngare Serian Camp or the Serian Camp. The different areas where they can enjoy their meals include the dining tent, in the open air under the stars or even on the deck areas as they watch the stars take over the sky.
A unique sleep-out spot in a treehouse: a 12-foot high, sheltered platform overlooking the Mara River. This part of the river has a large pod of hippo; always entertaining to watch, and the night comes alive with their bellows and grunts. The tree house is equipped with infrared spotlight and night-vision camera for watching nocturnal creatures.
Activities at the Nest include; day game drives, walking safari, bush walks, cultural safaris, sundowners, night game drives, hot air balloon safaris and fishing safaris.
The Nest Serian Tree House Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
The Nest Serian Tree House Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation and all drinks + Sundowners + Picnic and bush meals + Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle with private guide and spotter + Unlimited game drives + Airstrip transfers + Daily laundry services
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent
5 ‐ 15 Per Night
|6th Jan 2021||30th Jun 2021||695 US Dollars||1,320 US Dollars||320 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||890 US Dollars||1,650 US Dollars||420 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||19th Dec 2021||695 US Dollars||1,320 US Dollars||320 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||5th Jan 2022||890 US Dollars||1,650 US Dollars||420 US Dollars|
* No Wi-Fi available
* Children 4 years and below are free
* Extra bed child – Request for a Quote
* Camp fee 34 US Dollars per person per night
* Only a one night stay at the Nest Serian Tree House
* Walking Safari per Person Park Fees – Request for a Quote
* Park Entrance Fees adult 116 US Dollars Per Day & Child under 16 Years 75 US Dollars per day
* Guests are entitled to enter the park one in every three days. If they wish to go more than once, they will have to pay an extra 90 US Dollars per person per day
The Nest Serian Tree House Masai Mara Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Balloon Safaris
* Lake Victoria Day Visit
* Horseback Riding – cost per enquiry
* Filming Safaris – Price on application
* Cooking Safaris – Price on application
* Extra lunch at 40 US Dollars per person
* Four Wheel Drive Off Road Self Drive Safaris
* Massage and aromatherapy – by prior arrangement
* Mara Flight Cessna 250 – per Hour 600 US Dollars
* Helicopter transfers & day trips – price on application
* Nanny service – by prior arrangement at 70 US Dollars per day
* Transfer Isabania border, Tanzania – 300 US Dollars per Vehicle
* Vintage Wines, Champagne, please ask for our selection available from the Nairobi Cellar
* The Nest Serian Tree House Masai Mara Accommodation Rates above do not include Park entrance Fees