Tipilikwani Mara Camp | Tipilikwani Camp Masai Mara | Hotel Tipilikwani Mara Camp | Tipilikwani Mara Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Tipilikwani Mara Camp Rates | Tipilikwani Luxury Camp | Tipilikwani Luxury Tented Camp | Mara Tipilikwani Camp | Maasai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Tipilikwani Mara Camp is a luxury Tented Camp located on the banks of the Talek River, 4 km upstream from the Talek Gate into the Masai Mara Reserve. The camp overlooks the mottled plains of the Maasai Mara, where vast herds of wildlife co-exist with the colourful Maasai people.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Ol kiombo Airstrip which is 25 minutes drive to the camp.
The luxury camp has 20 spacious tented rooms comprising of 12 tents twin queen size beds, 4 tents with king size beds and 4 tents divided into 2 family suites. Each tent is erected on an elevated wooden platform with a wide patio outside and has wooden chest, mosquito netting, basic wood-crafted seating arrangement and dresser with a pastoral touch.
The en-suite bathroom includes a shower cubicle, bath mat, flush toilet and twin basins with quality toiletries. The family tents have a standalone bath tub. There is also a power outlet in each tent so that guests can charge their electronics.
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Masai Mara lounge and dining area offer vibrant safari colors with original oil paintings, soft intimate lighting designed to relax guests returning from an exciting game drive.
Meals are served in buffet or table d’hort and can be enjoyed inside the well appointed dining tent, al-fresco, guest tent verandah or under the African sky s on request. Guests can also savor a refreshingly cold drink as they watch a spectacular African sunset.
There is an outdoor pool where guests can cool themselves in the hot Mara, enjoy relaxing treatments at the spa/wellness centre and sauna and there is also an event facility that is appropriate for large occasions such as banquets and weddings.
Tipilikwani Mara Camp activities include; bush breakfasts, game drives, bush walks, hot air balloon safaris, bush dinners, sundowners, Maasai village visits and lectures on Maasai culture.
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes:
Full Board Accommodation + Selected drinks – including “non premium” spirits & Bush Sundowner
|Dates To|| Single Room
|Children Sharing with
2 Adults 6 to 11 Years
Children Sharing with
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||250 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||90 US Dollars||130 US Dollars|
1st Apr 2021
|31st May 2021||160 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||80 US Dollars||120 US Dollars|
1st Jun 2021
|14th Jul 2021||250 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||90 US Dollars||130 US Dollars|
|15th Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||420 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||150 US Dollars||
230 US Dollars
|1st Oct 2021||22nd Dec 2021||250 US Dollars||350 US Dollars||90 US Dollars||
130 US Dollars
|23rd Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||420 US Dollars||620 US Dollars||150 US Dollars||
230 US Dollars
* Only 4 X 4 vehicles allowed
* Request for discounted resident rates
* Free accommodation for children aged between 0 to 5.99 Years
* All Excursions & other services are charged at an extra cost – Minimum 1 Guest
* 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Amboseli Samburu Masai Mara Package | Click Here
* Tipilikwani Mara Camp Accommodation Rates are per night including VAT and Catering Levy
* Late departure after 1200 Hours will be charged at 100 US Dollars per Adult & 60 US Dollars per child. This will include lunch if required
Tipilikwani Mara Camp Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Flight Cost
* Health Insurance
* Laundry & Gratuities
* Local airstrip transfer and game drives
* Champagne, spirits and select wines
* Sundowner 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush dinner 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Bush breakfast 60 US Dollars Per Person
* Night game drive 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Riverbed breakfast 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Visit Masai Village 50 US Dollars Per Person
* Extra Lunch/ Picnic Lunch 45 US Dollars Per Person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle 505 US Dollars per day subject to availability
* Park fees: Adults (12+) : 80 US Dollars per day & Children (6-11) : 45 US Dollars per day