Topi House Masai Mara | Topi House Bush Home Masai Mara | Mara Topi Bush House | Topi House Mara Rates | Topi House Bush Lodge | Mara Bush Home Lodge | Topi Mara Bush House | Asilia Topi House | Topi House Olare Orok Conservancy | Masai Mara Bush Houses | Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Mara Bush Houses | Topi House Maasai Mara National Reserve | Topi House Accommodation Prices | Mara Topi Lodge Safari Packages | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Topi House Masai Mara is located in a small thorn tree forest in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy. The house is right on the border of the Masai Mara National Reserve.
The house can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Ol kiombo Airstrip which is 45 minutes game drive to the house.
Topi House is an exclusive-use, 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms property, 1 with a double bed and the other 2 with twin beds that are linked by a large veranda running along the front facade. The house is perfect for groups or families who want their own space.
There is living area, which is made up of an open-plan sitting/dining room complete with an open log fire. Each guestroom has a diaphanous mosquito net, ethnic-style woven rugs and the bathrooms include vanity counter and shower area.
Guests can relax outside on the covered stone patio furnished with chairs, view the glorious sunsets as they enjoy drinks in hand around a campfire near the house and enjoy their delicious al-fresco meals under the trees.
Topi House Bush Home Masai Mara is not hosted but it comes with a full complement of well-trained and experienced staff at guests’ disposal including a chef, wildlife guide and house manager to ensure a seamlessly-run and personal safari experience.
There is an outdoor pool where guests can cool themselves in the hot Mara, enjoy relaxing treatments at the spa/wellness centre and sauna. Spend an afternoon relaxing on the veranda watching the Great Migration wildebeest herds that pass right by the house each year, with a cold G&T or a coffee.
To witness the dramatic river crossings that occur between July and November, drive into the neighboring Masai Mara National Reserve. At other times of the year, you can watch cheetah hunting, find lion on a kill, learn about tracking animals on a nature walk, or spend the morning soaring across the Mara plains in a hot-air balloon.
Activities in the Topi House Bush Home Masai Mara are walking safaris, sundowners, night game drives, bush breakfasts, day game drives, village visits, visits to local school horse riding and hot air balloon safaris.
Topi House Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates are per Night & Include:
Full Board Accommodation + Game drives in the Mara Game Reserve + Visits to local school + Village and trading centre (village visit – 30 US Dollars per person), bush breakfasts and sundowners
|Dates to||1-4 Guests||Additional Adult||
Additional Child Aged (5-18 Sharing)
6th Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||2,120 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||220 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||31st May 2021||1,080 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||
220 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||2,120 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||220 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Jul 2021||3,100 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||
220 US Dollars
1st Aug 2021
|31st Oct 2021||2,600 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||220 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||19th Dec 2021||2,120 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||
220 US Dollars
20th Dec 2021
|5th Jan 2022||2,600 US Dollars||440 US Dollars||
220 US Dollars
* Fully catered
* Minimum 2 adults
* Swimming Pool available
* Battery-charging facilities
* Child aged 0-5 years – Free
* Check out is at 1000 Hours
* Complimentary laundry service
* Mara House is open all year round
* Child age is 5-18 years pay child rate
* Village visit – 30 US Dollars per person
* Book 4 or more guests and enjoy discounts
* Child aged 19 years and older pay child rate
* Vehicle and guide provided with packed lunch – 350 US Dollars
* Kindly contact African Spice Safaris for discounted resident prices
Topi House Masai Mara accommodation Excludes:
* Champagne, Premium spirits, Cellar wines
* Maasai Mara Game Reserve entrance fees are extra
* Other Airstrip transfers other than Mara North airstrip
* Extra Vehicle hire with guide at 350 US Dollars per day
* Extra lunch (picnic or in house) 25 US Dollars Per Person
* Activities & excursions not mentioned in the “included” section
* Asilia Conservation Charge (Year round) – 5 US Dollars per person per day including children
* Conservancy fees – Adult 114 US Dollars & Child aged 3-17 years 57 US Dollars per person per day