10 Days 9 Night Kenya Safari Holidays | 10 Days Kenya Safaris | 10 Days Kenya Best Lodge Camping Safari | 10 Days Kenya Safari Package | 10 Days Best of Kenya Wildlife Safari | 10 Days 9 Nights Kenya Cultural Wildlife Safari | 10-Day Kenya Package Safari Tour | 10 Days Kenya Itinerary | 10 Days Kenya Budget Safari | 10 Days Kenya Wildlife Safaris | Kenya safari Tours Holidays
Our 10-day Kenya safaris offer an amazing travel experience – abundant wildlife, stunning scenery, friendly people and diverse cultures.
Top Kenya safari destinations include Samburu National Reserve, Masai Mara Game Reserve, Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks, Aberdare National Park, Lake Naivasha and the Great Rift Valley, Mombasa Beach & Diani Beach, Laikipia Plateau, Lewa Downs, Mount Kenya, Amboseli National Park and Lake Nakuru National Park.
All of the Big Five are regularly seen on these safaris with the addition of Cheetah, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippopotamus, Aardvark, African wild dog, Bat eared fox, Coke’s Hartebeest, Eland, Zebra, Impala, Baboon, Hyena, Wildebeest etc.
Our 10-day Kenya road safaris begin from Nairobi or Mombasa – pick up from a hotel or straight from the airport. They are fully escorted by friendly and professional driver-guides in well-maintained safari vehicles (4×4 or Safari Minibus).
Included in these safari packages are all park entrance fees, full board accommodation in superb quality, well-located lodges/ camps, daily game drives and activities.
The major attractions/ activities on our 10-day Kenya Safaris include;
* Hot air balloon above the Masai Mara grasslands
* Get friendly with Hippos and rare birds on Kenya Safaris in the Great Rift Valley
* Encounter black and white Rhinos in some of the parks, a wildlife experience unique to Kenya
* Experience a fantastic walking safari, available in the private conservancies, most famously around Samburu
* Watch a herd of Elephant browsing in the foreground with the cone of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro rising behind them
* No other country in Africa offers such intimate big cat sightings, with Lions, Leopards and Cheetahs all part of the daily scenery
* Watching the Great Migration in the Masai Mara from July to October – the famous Mara River crossing is usually in late July
* Discover one of Africa’s friendliest cities when you layover in Nairobi; here you spot giraffe and Rhinos backdrop by city skyscrapers
* The bird life is exceptional, as is the cultural element. This is also the land of the Maasai, Samburu, Turkana and other Kenyan tribes
* Mombasa & Diani; Coastline boasts miles of beautiful white sand beaches, clear blue water, colorful coral reefs – great for beach adventure and a unique seaside vacation