Rwanda Safaris | Vacations in Rwanda | Rwanda Vacations | The Best Vacations in Rwanda | Rwanda Tours | Rwanda Gorilla Tours | Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Tours | Rwanda Tours | Rwanda Chimpanzee Safaris | Rwanda Gorilla Tours Cost | Rwanda Gorilla Luxury Safaris | Rwanda Safari Akagera | Rwanda Holiday Packages Prices | Rwanda Gorilla Permits | Rwanda Tracking Gorilla Safari | Rwanda Gorilla Budget Safari | Gorilla Safari Holidays
Rwanda Safaris: Looking for gorilla safaris or wildlife tours in Rwanda? We offer several Gorilla trekking tours in Rwanda ranging from 1 day Gorilla Trek safaris, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 8 days holidays Gorilla trekking safaris.
Our Rwanda-only trips depart from and end in Kigali, Rwanda’s capital city. These tours include a city tour of Kigali, which takes you to a local arts and crafts market and the landmark Kigali Genocide Memorial. The Uganda and Rwanda Tours start in Kampala, Uganda, and end in Kigali.
Our longer Rwanda Tours combine gorilla trekking in Volcanoes National Park with gorilla trekking in the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park of Uganda. These Uganda and Rwanda safaris are unique in offering you the opportunity to go gorilla trekking twice, in two of Africa’s best rainforests for gorilla trekking.
The tours do include transport to the national parks and allow enough time for gorilla trekking. Various tours include different activities depending on which destinations they visit. The longer Rwanda & Uganda Tour for instance also takes you game viewing in Queen Elizabeth National Park, whilst Rwanda options include chimpanzee tracking in Nyungwe Forest and game viewing boat cruises in Akagera National Park.
All our tours are conducted in 4×4 safari vehicles. In addition to taking you gorilla trekking in the biodiverse Volcanoes National Park, our Rwanda tours also include the following highlights:
* City tour of Kigali, the historical, clean, and modern capital of Rwanda
* Visit Ibyiwacu Cultural Village, relax on Lake Kivu beaches, and enjoy a boat cruise
* Golden monkey tracking in Volcanoes National Park, the oldest national park in Africa
* Game viewing and boat cruises on Lake Ihema in Akagera National Park, one of Africa’s oldest national parks
* Chimpanzee tracking in Nyungwe Forest National Park, home to a multitude of primates, other mammals, birds, butterflies, and plants, including orchids.