Boathouse Cottage Mukima Laikipia | Boathouse Cottage | Mukima Farm Laikipia | Mukima House | Mukima House Kenya | Mukima House Nanyuki | Mukima Ranch Activities | Nanyuki Holiday Homes | Nanyuki Accommodation | Mukima Ranch Location | Mukima Farm Holiday House | Boathouse Self Catering Cottages | Nanyuki Guest Houses | Luxury Country Rental House Laikipia | Mukima House Nanyuki Price | Mukima House Rates | Mukima Boathouse | Mukima Tree | Laikipia Rental House | Mukima House Holiday Home | Nanyuki Getaways | Lewa Laikipia Hotels
Boathouse Cottage is self-catering 1-bedroom cottage in Nanyuki at the foothills of Mount Kenya Laikipia Kenya. The villa is built on Mukima Farm with clear views of Mount Kenya and the Loldaiga Hills from all corners of the property.
Mukima Farm is located 6 km North of Nanyuki Town on the Timau road. Boathouse Cottage is built on Mukima Farm and is a 20-minute drive from the sleepy but colorful town of Nanyuki, in the northern part of Kenya. The flying time is about one hour from Nairobi and Only 3.5 hours by road.
Boathouse Cottage is a spacious and homey little home. Perfect for a peaceful, romantic escapes very close to 5 famous wildlife conservancies for game drives and day trips. There is a private bridge that leads you to your own sanctuary on the Mukima Dam.
The Boathouse sits on the 360 private acres of Mukima House with its own private garden, garage and access. The ceiling in the downstairs open plan kitchen and living room is a little low.
Those over 5’10 may just have to duck a little. But we have had many tall people stay and love it. Just worth noting. You will have access to around 300 acres of private land.
Only off limit areas are the pool, tennis court and gardens of the main manor house. This house is self-catering. It has Wi-Fi. Mukima Estate has three rental options (Mukima house (main house), Boathouse Cottage and Makutano house cottage). All sharing most amenities.
Boathouse Cottage Mukima Laikipia: swimming, sauna, massages, tennis, badminton, boating, fishing and nature trails – with golf, rock climbing, trekking, fly fishing, white water rafting, quad biking, horse riding and mountaineering all available nearby.
Other activities that are in close proximity to the house including: Game drives, walking safaris and horse riding can be arranged on nearby ranches and reserves, visits to the Aberdares National Park, Samburu National Park and Mount Kenya.
Boathouse Cottage Mukima Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Boathouse Cottage Mukima Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes: Self-catering + Exclusive use of house and garden
Cottage Rate Per Night
1st Jan 2021
31st Dec 2021
|200 US Dollars|
* Free Wi-Fi is available
* Request for Resident prices
* Full Board rates are on request
* Check in time is 1530 Hours and check out is 1100 Hours
* Main house private gardens, pool and tennis court is off limits
* Please note that Mukima House requires a minimum of 2 night stay
* Mukima House Nanyuki vehicle will pick you from the Nanyuki airstrip
* Rates are per House per night. Children under 12 years at 50% of adult rate
* Reservations for connecting flights from Nairobi can be organized through African Spice Safaris
* Special Events like weddings and parties can be held on the grounds. Marquees, tents and catering can be supplied by Mukima House Nanyuki
* Hiring of the Mukima House 4×4 Toyota Safari Car, which can comfortably fit 7 people, is not included for residents, however it can be hired for 12,500ksh per half day
Boathouse Cottage Mukima Laikipia Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* All alcohol
* Fishing trips
* Horse riding
* Scenic flights
* Game park entrance fees
* Massage and beauty treatments
* Horse Riding at Borana/ Kisima/ Solio and Golf at Nanyuki Club or Mt Kenya Safari Club and massage
* Day trip to Samburu, Fishing on Mt Kenya, Scenic flight to Ololokwe, Game Drive on Ol Pejeta, Fishing Trip to Lake Alice, Picnic Lunch on Solio Ranch, Sundowners at Loldaiga Hills, Excursion to Ngare Ndare Forest