Chui Cottage Sandai Farm | Nyeri Self Catering Cottages | Nyeri Self Catering Accommodations | Chui Cottage Nyeri | Sandai Homestay | Sandai Cottages | Nyeri Homestays | Nyeri Cottages | Sandai Guest Cottages | Nyeri Accommodation | Nyeri Cottages | Self Catering Cottage Kenya | Kenya Self Catering Accommodation
Chui Cottage Sandai Farm is a medium sized self-catering cottage situated on Sandai Farm between Aberdare National Park and Mt. Kenya. The farm is 26.5 km from Nyeri town and 220 kilometers from Nairobi and it takes about 3-4 hours’ drive.
There are 3 bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 guests. The bathroom has a shower, flush toilet and wash basin. The cottage has its own cozy but yet spacious verandah and a little fireplace to barbecue just outside.
The cottage is tastefully furnished and features its own open living room with a fireplace, a dining table and open kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooker, fridge, sink, cooking utensils and dishes.
The cottage is completely self-sufficient and equipped as a cottage for groups. Guests prepare their own meals. Electricity is provided by solar panels and water is obtained from a well and from collected rainwater.
Chui Cottage Sandai Farm features the following:
* Sleeps 6 Guests
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
* Comfortable self-catering cottage for groups
* Cozy living and dining room with an open fireplace
* 3 bedrooms (1 double bed in the open gallery overlooking the living area)
Activities in Chui Cottage Sandai Farm include; farm walks, bird watching and day trips to Solio Ranch, Aberdare Country Club and shopping tours to Nyeri. One can also visit Baden Powell’s Museum or partake day tours to the Aberdare National Park, Samburu Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, climbing Mount Kenya among others.
Chui Cottage Sandai Farm Accommodation Rates
Non Residents Rates Per Night Include;
Accommodation Only on Self-Catering Basis
Cottage Rate Per Night
1st January 2021
31st December 2021
* Nature walk per person
* Horse Back Riding (2 Hours) Per Person
* Horse Back Riding (Half a day) Per Person
* Horse Back Riding (Full Day) Per Person
* Horse Back Riding (Horse back per day including overnight camping or guest house ) Per Person
* Horse Back Riding (6 Days riding Package, including one week safari with a 4×4 safari vehicle) Per Person
* Less than 45 days prior to the first day of the tour, 100% of the booking cost will have to be paid
* Between 45 and 59 days prior to the first day of the tour, 50% of the booking cost will have to be paid
* Regrettably, failure to make deposits or payments on time will result in the cancellation of your booking, and cancellation
* High Season 15.12. – 31st March 2021 & 15th June 2021 – 30th September 2021 (one week before and after Easter) plus 20% on Christmas and New Year
* A deposit of 25% is required on the day of any booking with African Spice Safaris. The balance is to be paid 30 days before commencement of your booking
* Payment in full is required where bookings are made less than 30 days your booking begins. The deposit may be forfeited in case of cancellations and amendments