Kicheche Mara Camp | Kicheche Mara Camp Mara North Conservancy | Kicheche Mara Camp Masai Mara | Kicheche Mara Camp Maasai Mara Kenya | Kicheche Mara Safari Packages | Kicheche Mara Camp Accommodation Rates | Kicheche Mara Camp Acacia Valley Kenya | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Kicheche Valley Camp | Kicheche Bush Camp | Kicheche Laikipia Camp | Kicheche Mara Camp Luxury Safaris | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Kicheche Mara Camp is an intimate bush tented camp completely unfenced, hidden in a beautiful Acacia Valley in a prime wildlife area of the Mara North Conservancy. The luxury tents are laid out alongside a seasonal stream from where you can observe the resident birdlife and plains game beyond.
The Camp is located on the Aitong Plains in the Northern Koiyaki Lemek region of the famous Masai Mara National Reserve, a prime wildlife area and game viewing starts right from the camp itself.
Kicheche Mara Camp is 250 km from Nairobi, 5 hours’ drive by road. Scheduled flights land at Ngerende Airstrip which is 35 minutes’ drive away or Mara North airstrip, 20 minutes’ drive away.
The camp has 8 en-suite tents including Quad tents (1 double & 2 single beds) for families. All equipped with cedar beds, linen, bedside tables, luggage racks and rugs. All tents are overlooking the Olare Orok stream and the western escarpment of the valley.
Bathrooms are en-suite and are equipped with a dresser, shower and flushing toilet and running water. Triple tents and family tents (1 double & 2 single beds) are available on request. The camp lounge has a stunning view down the valley and offers comfortable seating, a library, board games and local crafts.
All meals and drinks are inclusive and most meals are taken alfresco, in the dining tent, in the shade of a large euclea tree or underneath the stars. Water dispenser in the tents to refill your complimentary water bottles.
There is a fully stocked bar with a range of wines. Drinks are included with the meals. Picnic breakfasts and lunches are also available on game driving excursions. Lighting is supplied 24 hours and charging facilities are available in the tents while WI-FI is only available in the lounge
Kicheche Mara Camp Masai Mara spacious lounge tent has comfortable local furnishings and informative collection of reference books and is a delightful place to relax between game drives or other activities.
Kicheche Mara Camp activities include: game drives, guided walks, village visits, nature walks, fly camping & balloon safaris. The camp also facilitates weddings.
Kicheche Mara Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Kicheche Mara Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Airstrip transfers + Full board Accommodation + Picnics; drinks (excluding champagne) + Shared game-viewing drives + Night game drives + Escorted Bush Walks + All Conservancy Fees + Laundry and 5 US Dollars per night Community trust contribution
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Tent
Family Suites Maximum Capacity 5 Guests
3rd Jan 2021
|28th Feb 2021||600 US Dollars||1,010 US Dollars||2,070 US Dollars|
1st Mar 2021
|5th Apr 2021||560 US Dollars||930 US Dollars||1,910 US Dollars|
|6th Apr 2021||28th May 2021||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|29th May 2021||30th Jun 2021||560 US Dollars||930 US Dollars||1,910 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Jul 2021||600 US Dollars||1,010 US Dollars||2,070 US Dollars|
|1st Aug 2021||31st Oct 2021||760 US Dollars||1,210 US Dollars||
2,500 US Dollars
|1st Nov 2021||14th Dec 2021||560 US Dollars||930 US Dollars||1,910 US Dollars|
|15th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||760 US Dollars||1,210 US Dollars||
2,500 US Dollars
* WI-fi in the lounge
* Rate excludes conservancy fees
* Children 3 – 11 years – 50% of adult rate
* The camps remain closed from 06 April – 28 may
* Hot Air ballooning – 495 US Dollars per person only
* For exclusive use of camp – Kindly contact African Spice Safaris
* Mara Elephant Project Visit – 100 US Dollars per person donation
* Bookings of 4-6 guests will be guaranteed sole use at no surcharge
* Inter-camp Transfers – are complimentary between our Mara camps
* Families with children under 7 are required to take a sole use vehicle
* 7 Days 6 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari Ol-Pejeta Masai Mara | Click Here
* Packed lunches – available on request @ 25 US Dollars if an extra lunch
* Fly Camping Excursions – 1,20 US Dollars per person minimum 2 guests
* Mara Conservancy fees – 50% of adult fees for all children & teens 17 years and below
* Young adults 12-17 years – 75% of adult rate or 50% if guests share a Triple or Quad tent
* Conservancy fees not included on the rates above – adult pay 116 US Dollars and kids pay 50%
* Infants under 3 years – free of Charge, however note that our camps are not very conducive to infants
* Sole-use of vehicle – 280 US Dollars per vehicle per day in peak season & 240 US Dollars in low and mid-season
* Late Departures – guests departing after 1200 hours are required to vacate their tent by 10 am and a supplement of 100 US Dollars per person will be payable
* Family Suite has 2 separate bedrooms (double & twin/ triple) each with en-suite bathrooms. The bedrooms are connected by a lounge furnished with a sofa and a small table enabling private dining on request