Kigio Wildlife Camp Lake Naivasha | Kigio Wildlife Camp | Kigio Wildlife Conservancy Great Rift Valley | Kigio Wildlife Conservancy | Gilgil accommodation | Kigio Wildlife Camp Rates | Kigio Wildlife Camp Gilgil | Naivasha Hotels | Naivasha Accommodation | Naivasha Camps
Kigio Wildlife Camp Lake Naivasha is located in the edge of the Malewa River in the Great Rift Valley area of the 3500 acre Kigio Wildlife Conservancy. The camp is about 120 km from Nairobi and 15 km to the northeast of Lake Naivasha.
Kigio Wildlife Camp is a superb all-suite camp surrounded by a beautiful Yellow-fever tree woodland overlooking the Malewa River in the Great Rift Valley. The camp is set in the Great Rift Valley between Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru.
There are 11 spacious suites and one 2-bedroom family suite, each built on deck and containing a large bedroom and sitting area and a private bathroom with flush toilet, shower and balcony.
The camp has been wholly constructed using naturally occurring materials like clay and canvas for the walls of the rooms and thatch for the vaulted roofs that the local people fashioned themselves.
Kigio Camp has a dining area is situated in a glade overlooking a towering red cliff that houses colonies of bee eaters and offers a variety of local and international dishes.
The well stocked bar sits between two tall fever trees facing the cliff and serves a wide selection of alcoholic drinks. The main dining and sitting areas are in a thatched building with views of the river and a towering cliff housing bee eater nests.
There are 2 separate fireplaces and sitting areas and outdoor sitting areas extending towards the river.
At night hippo and buffalo visit the camp to feed on ground salts and vegetation, in the morning zebra and giraffe wander through as more than 250 types of birds sing away.
Kigio Wildlife Camp not only offers some of the highest standards of accommodation in the Rift valley lakes area but also a rewarding experience. Guests can partake in complimentary nature walks with naturalists, fishing and biking.
Activities in Kigio Wildlife Camp Kigio Wildlife Conservancy Great Rift Valley include Biking, Fishing, village visits, guided nature walks and day and night game drives.
Kigio Wildlife Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full Board Accommodation + Conservation fee (25 US Dollars) + Service/Activity Fee (5 US Dollars) & Escorted Nature Walks
|Dates To||Single Room
1st Jan 2021
|14th Mar 2021||265 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
15th Mar 2021
|30th Jun 2021||165 US Dollars||280 US Dollars|
1st Jul 2021
|31st Oct 2021||265 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
|1st Nov 2021||14th Dec 2021||165 US Dollars||
280 US Dollars
|15th Dec 2021||4th Jan 2022||265 US Dollars||
350 US Dollars
* Suites are large enough for a family of 4
* Extra Lunch excluding drinks 25 US Dollars per person
* Children aged 1.99 Years sharing with 2 adults stay for Free
* Children aged 2 to 16 Years in own room 75% of adult sharing rate
* Half Board Reduction only for adult guests 5 US Dollars per person
* Children aged 2 to 16 Years sharing with adults 50% of adult sharing rate
* All children must be accompanied by adults and all guests must sign indemnity forms for all activities
* 22nd December 2014 – 03rd January 2015 inclusive (Christmas) 55 US Dollars per person per night
* Visitors must park their vehicles in designated areas and game drives can only be done in lodge vehicles
Kigio Wildlife Camp Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Fishing rods
* Personal items
* Airport and flight taxes
* Game drives (only permitted in camp vehicles at extra cost)
* Cycling in the Wild 25 US Dollars per person. Minimum 2 Guest
* 4×4 Game Drive 45 US Dollars per person per game drive day or night
* Nairobi/ Kigio Transfer (One Way) 100 US Dollars per person. Minimum 2 Guests
* Naivasha Airstrip/ Kigio Transfer (One Way) 55 US Dollars per person. Min 2 Guests
* Drinks Package 25 US Dollars Per Person Per Day (including House wines beers during meals)
* Bush Breakfast excluding drinks (Minimum 6 Guests) 45 US Dollars per person (weather permitting)
* Nakuru Excursion (9.30 am – 4.30 pm) inc picnic lunch 160 US Dollars per person. Minimum 2 Guests Including park fees. Subject to availability