Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge | Kilaguni Hotels and Lodges | Kilaguni Serena Lodge Rates | Serena Safari Lodge | Kilaguni Serena Lodge Residents Rates | Kilaguni Serena Lodge | Serena Kilaguni Lodge | Kilaguni Serena Accommodation | Kilaguni Lodges Camps Hotels | Hotel Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge | Kilaguni Serena Flying Safari Packages | Kilaguni Serena Road Safari Packages | Kilaguni Hotels and Lodges | Serena Kilaguni Contacts | Tsavo West Hotels Lodges Camps
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is a luxury Safari Lodge situated in Tsavo West National Park, a 30-minute drive from the main Mtito Andei Gate.
The lodge is located 260 km South East of Nairobi and 240 km North East of Mombasa on the Nairobi – Mombasa highway. Transfers by road from Nairobi take approximately 4 hours.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge is the first lodge ever to be built in a Kenyan National Park and is superbly situated in the lee of Mt Kilimanjaro, encircled by volcanic splendor, adjacent to a teeming water hole and daily visited by vast herds of elephant, buffalo and plains game.
The lodge has 56 rooms, of which 51 are standard rooms and 5 Suites; (all non-smoking) have their own verandas, some overlooking the waterhole, some the Chyulu Hills, which are one of the world’s youngest volcanic ranges.
Tsavo National Park has plentiful of wildlife and beautiful landscape to offer and that is what Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge has for you in store. Kilaguni’s waterhole is considered to offer the finest terraced savannah game viewing in Kenya, and at night you can listen to the sounds of herds of buffalo and elephant grazing outside your bedroom.
The central dining room and the alfresco rock-built bar at Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge were beautifully designed and decorated in the local style to offer an unforgettable dining experience. The dining room features a stone terrace overlooking the wildlife-filled water hole and the bar offers comfortable day beds with majestic views of the rolling Chyulu Hills.
There’s also the option of just lazing by the pool or treating yourself to a luxurious body treatment or picking up some souvenirs in the extensively stocked Africana Gift Shop. There is a rock paved swimming pool in the lush gardens and games to keep children occupied.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge activities include; game drives, guided walks, bush breakfasts, Bush BBQ Dinner, Visit To The Shetani Caves And Lava Flows, Visit To The Shetani Caves And Lava Flows, volcano climbs and trips to Mzima Springs, a set of crystal-clear ponds, fed by the melt waters of Mount Kilimanjaro, in which the many hippos can be viewed from a submerged chamber.
Poacher’s Lookout, a great view of Kilimanjaro is 15 km from Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge. Roaring Rocks viewpoint is 10 km from the property, while Mzima Springs is within 15 km.
Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To||Single Room
( 2 Guests)
2nd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||270 US Dollars||455 US Dollars||670 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||31st May 2021||210 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||
625 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||250 US Dollars||420 US Dollars||625 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Oct 2021||275 US Dollars||455 US Dollars||
670 US Dollars
1st Nov 2021
|22nd Dec 2021||270 US Dollars||455 US Dollars||670 US Dollars|
23rd Dec 2021
|1st Jan 2022||275 US Dollars||455 US Dollars||
670 US Dollars
* Request for discounted resident rates
* Extra Meals 30 US Dollars per person
* Picnic Lunch 20 US Dollars per person
* Half Board reduction 15 US Dollars per person
* Easter supplement 35 US Dollars per person per day
* Children ages 3 to 12 years are charged 50% of the per person, adult twin rate
* Young adults 13 to 17 years are charged 75% of the per person, adult twin rate
* Christmas Supplement 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec & 1st of Jan is 35 US Dollars Per Person Per Day
* Children in own room are charged 75% of the per person adult twin rate. Minimum 2 children in a room
* Children under 2.99 Years sharing a room with an adult will be accommodated complimentary (maximum two) whilst sharing a room with one or two adults
* Park fees is not included in the rates (payable at the gate is arriving on road and at the lodge if arriving by air Adults 52 US Dollars per person per day) 35 US Dollars per child from 3 years to 17.99 Years