Lake Naivasha Country Club Hotel Naivasha | Naivasha Hotels | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Lake Naivasha Sun Africa Hotels | Lake Naivasha Country Club Resident Rates | Lake Naivasha Country Club Naivasha Hotels | Naivasha Luxury Hotels | Lake Naivasha Country Club Prices | Kenya Hotels | Naivasha 4 Star Hotels
Lake Naivasha Country Club Hotel Naivasha is a luxury resort located on the shores of Lake Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley, Just an hour’s drive from Nairobi.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is 83 km away while Hell’s Gate National Park is 2.5 km away from the resort.
The resort features 33 standard rooms, 11 deluxe rooms, 3 executive cottages, 2 executive suites and 1 presidential cottage all well furnished. The club has the old colonial architecture and is in 12 hectares of green lawns shaded by mature acacias and spreading fever trees.
Each elegant en-suite guestroom has a satellite TV, minibar, closet, safety deposit box, work desk, telephone, coffee machine and balcony with outdoor furniture.
Lake Naivasha Country Club offers state of the art banquet facilities with a choice of open air and indoor meeting space. This is an ideal place for conferences, corporate events and even weddings.
Guests can enjoy their meals in the restaurant while having picturesque views of the gardens leading down to the lake. The flaming bar offers full range of spirits, juices and liqueurs as well as red and white Naivasha Wine from nearby vineyards.
Lake Naivasha Country Club has a pool bar that serves snacks from a small menu between meal times.
There is also a swimming pool enclosed with its own garden and a children’s pool. Guests can enjoy relaxing treatments at the spa/wellness centre or engage in workout sessions at the fitness centre.
Lake Naivasha Country Club activities include: climbing Mount Longonot, walking safaris, bird watching by boat, game drives, horse riding, fishing, Hippo and sunset cruise and romantic sundowner boat trip with exotic drinks.
Lake Naivasha Country Club Hotel Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Includes:
Full Board Accommodation and free complimentary high speed Internet
|Dates From||Dates To|| Single Room
|1st Jan 2021||31st Mar 2021||190 US Dollars||260 US Dollars||380 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||160 US Dollars||240 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||15th Oct 2021||230 US Dollars||315 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|16th Oct 2021||22nd Dec 2021||190 US Dollars||260 US Dollars||380 US Dollars|
|23rd Dec 2021||31st Dec 2021||230 US Dollars||315 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
* Picnic Box – 30 US Dollars
* Children Below 2 Years stay Free of Charge
* 3 Children in own Room – pay the Twin Rate
* Extra Meal In House Lunch or Dinner – 30 US Dollars
* Half Board Reductions Lake Naivasha Country Club – 5 US Dollar
* Children aged 3 to 12 years sharing with 2 adults pays 50% of the adult rate
* Easter Supplement (30th March to the 2nd of April 2018) is 40 US Dollars Per Person Per Night
* Christmas Supplements includes 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st December and 1st January is 45 US Dollars Per Person Per Night
|Lake Naivasha Country Club Room Supplement Cost|
|Premium Room: 30 US Dollars Per Room Per Night|
|Deluxe Room: 50 US Dollars Per Room Per Night|
|Presidential Suite: 400 US Dollars Per Room Per Night|
|Executive Suite: 100 US Dollars Per Room Per Night|
Lake Naivasha Country Club Hotel Naivasha Residents Accommodation Prices
Residents Accommodation Prices Per Night Include;
Full Board Meals + Accommodation and free complimentary high speed Internet
|Dates From||Dates To|| Single Room
with Adults 7 to 12 Years
|1st Jan 2021||31st Dec 2021||15,500
* Children 0 to 6.99 Years sharing with adults stay for free
* Rates include resident of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, North/ South Sudan & Eritrea
* Rates indicated above are for the base category room at the country club, higher category room would attract additional supplement
* Christmas Supplement would be applicable on 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec & 01st January – 3,000 Kenya shillings per person per day