Loldia House Lake Naivasha | Naivasha Hotels | Naivasha Luxury Holiday Home | Naivasha Guest Lodge | Governors Camp Loldia House | Loldia House Great Rift Valley | Lake Naivasha Accommodation | Luxury Accommodation in Naivasha | Affordable Accommodation in Naivasha
Loldia House Lake Naivasha is an old farmhouse situated on the Loldia ranch on the north western part of Lake Naivasha, approximately 2 hours (120 kilometers) drive from Nairobi.
Loldia House is approximately 25 minutes flight from Nairobi. Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is 95.4 kilometers from the house.
Loldia House offers a choice of accommodation either in the old family house or in cottages in the grounds. In the main house, there is 1 en-suite double room.
Close by are three other guest cottages (each housing two separate rooms, all en-suite), surrounded by pretty gardens and offering incredible views across the lake to the extinct volcano, Mount Longonot.
Each guestroom is fitted with a seating area, fire place, closet and clothes rack. The main house is furnished in the original colonial style. Comfortable rooms with en-suite bathrooms in both the main house, garden cottages and top cottage.
Up on the hill is the specially built Top Cottage, which has three double bedrooms and its own sitting room with an open log fire, making it ideal for families or close friends travelling together. The vista from up here is stupendous!
There is a lovely pool-side spa room offering a range of treatments to include facials, massages, body scrubs, manicures and pedicures. Here guests can enjoy a gentle pace of life; relax by the pool, take in the views, head off on a game drive or indulge in a variety of treatments from our poolside spa room.
There is an onsite restaurant with a dining room in colonial style as well as the lounge with fire place. Breakfast is a continental and Full English, lunch is a set menu with fresh salads, served under the ancient fig tree, overlooking the lake.
Dinner is served in the main dining room. We cater for special diets on request. Dining room, sitting room and comfortable verandah with views over Lake Naivasha and Mount Longonot.
Souvenir shop in main house and infinity swimming pool set on an outcrop between two age old fig trees with stunning views across the lake.
The house has 220/240 UK Volt plugs in the rooms for charging cameras and phones. WIFI is available in the main areas.
Loldia House Lake Naivasha activities include; day and night game drives, birding, boat rides, visits to lake Nakuru, Hells Gate National Park, walk and picnic lunch on Crescent Island, guided walks around Crater Lake, climb Mount Longonot and visit Joy Adamson Museum.
Loldia House Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Loldia House Lake Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Include:
Full Board Accommodation + Bottled Water & all soft drinks, beers and house wines, laundry, Transportation in custom built 4WD vehicles to Lake Nakuru National Park and/ or Hells Gate National Park, to local flower farms, to the local school, bird-watching, to Crescent Island, or exploring the ranch by vehicle
|Dates To||Single Room
( 1 Guest)
1st Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||420 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||270 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||31st May 2021||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||
200 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||340 US Dollars||680 US Dollars||230 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||31st Jul 2021||650 US Dollars||1,000 US Dollars||
336 US Dollars
1st Aug 2021
|30th Sep 2021||755 US Dollars||1,200 US Dollars||390 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||31st Oct 2021||630 US Dollars||995 US Dollars||
330 US Dollars
1st Nov 2021
|15th Dec 2021||420 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||270 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2021||31st Dec 2021||725 US Dollars||1,206 US Dollars||
390 US Dollars
* 9 Days 8 Nights Kenya Fly-in Safari exclusively Governors Camps | Click Here
* Children are Welcome. Children between 2 years to 12 years pay 50% when sharing with 2 adults
* Rates exclude Champagnes, fine wines, spirits and liqueurs, personal expenses, Loldia Conservation Fees (Conservation Fees – Adult 45 US Dollars & Child 20 US Dollars are per person, per night) and Lake Nakuru / Hells Gate Park Fees, Crescent Island entry fees
Loldia House Naivasha Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Daily laundry
* Horse riding on the ranch
* Visit to nearby Loldia School
* Tennis court on the ranch with equipment
* Walking trails or boat rides for bird watching
* Boat rides for fishing (Tilapia) with full equipment
* Morning and afternoon boat rides on Lake Naivasha
* Arrival Pick Up Transfers from Airport/Airstrip to Hotel
* Walking on nearby mountains (Longonot, Eburu) with picnic
* Extra excursions like – hot air balloon, local village visits etc
* Game drives and game walks on the ranch and night game drives
* Transportation to the Lodge – View Here for Car Hire in Kenya
* Boat ride to Crescent Island with game watching and game walks
* Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
* Loldia Conservation Fees and Lake Nakuru / Hell’s Gate park fees, and Crescent Island entry fees are additional