Mombasa 1 Day Tour Visit School Home Orphanage | Mombasa visiting Schools Homes Orphanages Tour | 1 Day Trip Mombasa visiting schools, homes and orphanages | Mombasa Children’s Home Visit | School Day Trip Kenya | Mombasa Children’s Home | Mombasa Day Tours | Mombasa Children’s Village Tour | Mombasa Children’s Orphanage | Mombasa Children’s Homes | Mombasa Children’s School Trips
Mombasa 1 day tour visit school home orphanage is a full day excursion to one on the many children’s schools/ homes/ orphanages within easy reach from your hotel/ residence in Mombasa North Coast or South Coast.
In Kenya the term ‘orphanage’ spans a variety of institutions including children’s homes, care centers and rehabilitation center’s.
These organizations care for children who have been orphaned, abandoned or abused and have no other place to go.
Having lived tragic lives without love and affection the main thing most of these children need is some care and attention. Your 1 day tour to one of these centers will be deeply fulfilling.
Many orphanages and children’s center’s open their doors to other impoverished children during the daytime by providing feeding programmes or a community school in order to benefit both the children living there and the wider community.
Depending on the time you have at hand you may help in the day-to-day care of the orphans, running of the orphanage, helping with feeding and food preparation etc.
You could also join in play time, arranging extra-curricular activities, sports, arts and crafts, entertainments and generally bringing fun and affection to the lives of these vulnerable and deprived kids.
You may also be asked to help teach a variety of essential subjects such as basic English, Math’s, reading, and indeed anything else in which you have experience.
You may also work with young children and babies who either have no family or are from very deprived backgrounds.
Some of the children are suffering from HIV or AIDS and have been abandoned or are too sick to go to school; others may have been subject to abuse.
Most of the children are in need of love and affection and you will be utterly astounded to see how much your care and attention can change their lives.
Some of the schools, home and orphanages we visit in Mombasa north coast include: Lioness Cubs Home (Kikambala), Mikoroshoni School (Shanzu), Cannan Orphanage (Mombasa) and Wema Centre (Mombasa).
Others include Kikambala Children’s Home/ Nursery School (Kikambala), Tabarak Children’s Home (Kisauni), Shanzu Orphanage Home (Shanzu), Good Life Orphanage (Mtwapa), Mji wa Salama Children’s home (Makande Mombasa) etc.
In south coast we may visit Shikamana School for orphans and disadvantaged Children at Diani, Diani Children’s Village, UPENDO Children’s Village, SOS Children’s Village Mombasa, Salvation Army Mombasa Children’s Home, Footprints is an orphanage out in the Shimba Hills near Diani etc. amongst others.
Mombasa 1 Day Tour Visit School Home Orphanage | Things to Bring Along
* Money to donate directly to the school/ home or orphanage
* Sanitary items for the girls, used clothes, shoes, new socks and underwear for both boy and girls
* Schools need exercise books, text books, pens, pencils, rulers, geometrical sets, footballs, games equipment and toys
* Basic foodstuff including wheat flour, rice, cooking oil, bread spread, fruits and vegetables in season, toilet rolls, disinfectant, cleaning items and washing-up powder
Mombasa 1 Day Tour Visit School Home Orphanage Prices
Mombasa 1 Day Tour Visit School Home Orphanage Rates Includes:
Professional English speaking driver-guide & Pickup from your hotel in Mombasa and drop-off to your hotel
|Dates From||Dates To||Price Per Person||Children Aged 8 to 12 Years|
|1st January 2022||31st December 2022||Request for rates||Request for rates|
* Visit a local school for young children to see how they learn, visit the Kongowea market – the biggest market in Mombasa (optional tour) to see how local people do business and visit a children’s home play with the children and have a good time
Mombasa 1 Day Tour Visit School Home Orphanage Rates Do Not Include:
* Tips or gratuity
* Travelers insurance
* Communication charges
* Visas, international airfares and airport taxes
* Sightseeing not included in the package; optional activities
* Personal expenses such as transfers to/ from the airport (supplement airport transfer cost applies for tours starting from the airport)