Nkorombo Serian Mobile Tented Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Lodges | Serian Nkorombo Maasai Mara National Reserve | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Nkorombo Serian | Serian Camp Rates | Alex Walker’s Serian Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Nkorombo Mobile Camp Mara is a luxury camp set on a private riverside site in the Masai Mara Reserve. Nestled among a stand of wild olive and orange croton, the camp is right next to a lively salt lick that regularly features black rhino, and lion and leopard on the lookout for kill.
The Camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Scheduled flights land at Mara North airstrip, the camps preferred airstrip.
This snug little setup is chock-full of character with a view over the rushing Mara River, bursting with laughing hippo and languorous crocodile. Much like at Serian and Ngare Serian, life at Nkorombo is low-key and tranquil.
This one has more of a traditional tented feel than Serian and Ngare Serian – Nkorombo is thoroughly canvas, and touches like the time-honored safari showers are a nod to the differences between fixed and mobile camps.
Designed to blend seamlessly into its stunning surrounds, it comprises 5 spacious ‘Selous style’ tents decked out in safari style of yore: leather, weathered wood, gauzy swathes of cotton, all lend accents to the essential, beautiful and comfortable style that defines Nkorombo. The en suite bathrooms blend wilderness and luxury, with flush toilets and bucket showers.
The mess tent is comfortable and sociable with a dining area and lounge leading out to the campfire by the river and the marvelous hippo barbeque. Guests sit at the campfire as the sun sets and share pre-dinner drinks as well as stories of the dwindling day. The camp has 24-hour electricity on a combination of solar and generator.
They make for entertaining neighbors, huffing and honking their way through the days and nights; fighting, biting and battling to be Lord of the Springs; providing an ideal fishing platform for the local herons; bringing their babies to see the weird humans in the big green tents; and hauling themselves out to sunbathe on the rocks.
Nkorombo Mobile Camp Mara activities at the camp include; hot air balloon safaris, horse riding, Lake Victoria Day, game drives, sun downers, fishing trips, bush breakfasts, guided walks and village visits.
Nkorombo Serian Mobile Tented Camp Non Resident Accommodation Prices
Nkorombo Serian Mobile Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation and all drinks + Sundowners + Picnic and bush meals +Exclusive use of 4WD vehicle with private guide and spotter + Unlimited game drives + Airstrip transfers + Daily laundry services
|Dates To||Single Tent
6th Jan 2021
|30th Jun 2021||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||880 US Dollars||1,650 US Dollars||430 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||19th Dec 2021||650 US Dollars||850 US Dollars||
300 US Dollars
|20th Dec 2021||5th Jan 2022||880 US Dollars||1,650 US Dollars||
430 US Dollars
* No Wi-Fi available
* Children 4 years and below are free
* Extra bed child – Request for a Quote
* Exclusive use of camp – Request for a Quote
* Camp fee 34 US Dollars per person per night
* Walking Safari per Person Park Fees – Request for a Quote
* Park Entrance Fees adult 125 US Dollars Per Day & Child under 16 Years 85 US Dollars per day
* Guests are entitled to enter the park one in every three days. If they wish to go more than once, they will have to pay an extra 90 US Dollars per person per day
Nkorombo Serian Mobile Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Exclude:
* Balloon Safaris
* Lake Victoria Day Visit
* Horseback Riding – cost per enquiry
* Filming Safaris – Price on application
* Cooking Safaris – Price on application
* Extra lunch at 40 US Dollars per person
* Four Wheel Drive Off Road Self Drive Safaris
* Massage and aromatherapy – by prior arrangement
* Mara Flight Cessna 250 – per Hour 600 US Dollars
* Helicopter transfers & day trips – price on application
* Nanny service – by prior arrangement at 70 US Dollars per day
* Transfer Isabania border, Tanzania – 300 US Dollars per Vehicle
* Vintage Wines, Champagne, please ask for our selection available from the Nairobi Cellar
* Ngare Serian Camp Masai Mara Accommodation Rates above do not include Park entrance Fees