Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara | Olonana Safari Lodge Masai Mara | Sanctuary Olonana Maasai Mara Kenya | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Sanctuary Retreats Luxury African Safaris | Olonana Camp Rates | Sanctuary Olonana Rates | Olonana Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Sanctuary Olonana Tented Camp | Olonana Safari Camp Masai Mara National Reserve | Geoffrey Kent Suite at Sanctuary Olonana Maasai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara (Sanctuary Olonana Camp) is an exceptional luxury safari lodge set on a private stretch of the Mara River in the heart of Kenya’s most famous game reserve, the Masai Mara. The camp is situated on a private stretch of the Mara River at the foot of the impressive Siria Escarpment.
Sanctuary Olonana is inspired by the Masai Mara’s breath-taking natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, and a dramatic river which runs right past its forest setting. During annual Wildebeest Migration, the action happens less than 40 minutes camp’s doorstep.
The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Flights to Sanctuary Olonana land at the Kichwa Tembo Airstrip which is approximately 15 minutes’ drive away.
The camp has 14 spacious and tastefully appointed suites, each with 2 double beds. The 14 suites all have floor-to-ceiling glass doors and all fold open to reveal magnificent Mara River views.
Each suite features parquet floors, nightstands, bedside lamps, luggage rack, floor to ceiling mosquito netting, 4-poster beds, large river view verandas and an en-suite bathrooms with double vanity mirror, towel racks, shower and flush toilet. There are three suites for families which have an additional bedroom for one or two children.
Sanctuary Olonana prides itself in the personalized service we are able to offer our guests. Head Chef, Ambrose’s favorite dish is his organic garden salad – freshly picked from the Olonana garden which is where the majority of vegetables served come from.
The main dining room and veranda commands a dramatic stretch of the Mara River providing the perfect setting for breakfast, afternoon tea and after dinner star gazing. After dinner guests can retire to the warmth of the campfire where brandies and liqueurs are served as they absorb the peace and beauty of an African night.
The camps Spa offers an enticing range of treatments using worldwide recognized Africology (which uses the healing essences of African indigenous plants) and French marine-based Thalgo spa products (which are found in the finest spas throughout the world). Guests enjoy luxurious treatments from specialized facial treatments to full body massages.
Olonana Tented Camp activities include; balloon flights and scenic flights, game drives, village visits & cultural visits, nature walks, sun downers, bush breakfasts, picnics, bush dinners and visit to a school.
Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Residents Accommodation Prices
Non-Residents Accommodation Rates Per Night Include:
Full Board (All meals) + Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Alcoholic beverages (with exception of premium brands and Champagne) + Nature walk & Laundry services
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
04th Mar 2021
|31st Mar 2021||900 US Dollars||1,200 US Dollars||300 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||31st May 2021||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||
150 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||1,060 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||1,650 US Dollars||2,200 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
1st Oct 2021
|31st Oct 2021||1,060 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||350 US Dollars|
1st Nov 2021
|16th Dec 2021||300 US Dollars||600 US Dollars||150 US Dollars|
|17th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||1,650 US Dollars||2,200 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
* Picnic Box – 35 US Dollars Per Person
* Request for discounted resident Rates
* Extra Lunch – 55 US Dollars Per Person
* Children below 2 years stay free of charge
* Check out time at Sanctuary Olonana Camp is 1000 Hours
* Olonana Tented Camp is subject to a two night minimum stay
* Children 12 years and above are charged the applicable adult rate
* Children of all ages are welcome at Sanctuary Olonana. Children aged 15 and younger are required to share with an adult. A private vehicle must be booked for game drives by families including children aged 5 and under
Olonana Tented Camp Masai Mara Non-Residents Accommodation Prices Exclude:
* Medical insurance
* Additional activities
* Private game drives
* Inter camp transfers
* Any items of a personal nature
* Park fees Per person, per day 80 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of vehicle – full day Per vehicle (maximum 6 people) – 450 US Dollars
* Exclusive use of vehicle – half day Per vehicle (maximum 6 people) – 250 US Dollars
* International and domestic flights, and road transfers to and from other camps and lodges
* Travel insurance, boutique purchases, spa treatments, gratuities and all other items of a personal nature
* Scheduled & charter flights are available on request between Kichwa Tembo airstrip and Nairobi, Migori, Mombasa and other airports/ airstrips