Sarova Mara Game Camp | Sarova Mara Game Camp Masai Mara | Lodge Sarova Mara Game Camp | Sarova Mara Game Camp Mara Triangle | Sarova Mara Tented Camp | Sarova Mara Game Camp Rates | Sarova Mara Game Camp Narok | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps Masai Mara Safari Lodges | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Sarova Mara Game Camp is a tented safari accommodation located in the Maasai Mara National Reserve, right in the center of their migration path.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Schedule flights land at Keekorok Airstrip which is a 20 minutes game drive to the camp.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Masai Mara has 20 club tents, 32 family tents and 50 standard tents all with canvas construction, large zippered mesh windows, protective roofs and natural wood floors.
All tents are built with spectacular views. Large wooden decks with a comfortable day bed, chairs and table offer a tranquil and relaxing retreat while you listen to the natural sounds of nature.
The club tents are luxurious and extremely spacious, each with wardrobe, desk, 4 poster bed, safe deposit box, hair drier, Sun bed on the deck, tea and coffee making facilities. The bathrooms are en-suite and have showers and sinks. The tents have glass panel doors and a deck outside for game viewing and private dining.
The family tents which are “two in one” tents share a common lounge area. One of the family tents overlooks a passing stream. One tent has a double bed and the other has twin beds. Each en-suite tent features a wardrobe, writing desk, safari chairs, safe deposit box, verandah, tea/ coffee making facilities, mosquito net and bathroom mirror
The standard rooms are tastefully furnished with either double or twin beds, wardrobes, writing desk, seating area with safari chairs, safe deposit boxes, tea/coffee making facilities, mosquito nets, hair driers, bathroom mirror, zip out front and verandah.
Meals are served “al fresco” at the Isokon Restaurant overlooking the main pool, however there are numerous outdoor venues for dining like the boma dining and bush dining. The Oloip well-stocked bar has an extensive cellar of imported wines, a wide range of premium spirits and other preferred beverages.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Masai Mara has ideal venues for meetings and events with extensive facilities and a wide array of dining options including bush dining. The conference rooms can fit up to 80 guests and is fully equipped with audio visual, LCD projector, large screen and mikes AV equipment.
The Tulia wellness tent offers a wide range of body treatments including Swedish, aromatherapy and Ayurveda. There is also an outdoor swimming pool which has its own pool bar.
Sarova Mara Game Camp activities include; game drives, bush dining, hot air balloons, safaris, walking safaris, Maasai village visits, community work and boma dining.
Sarova Mara Game Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Sarova Mara Game Camp Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full Board Accommodation
|Dates To|| Single Room
Family Villa/ Private Villa (up to 4 Guests)
3rd Jan 2021
|5th Apr 2021||235 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||720 US Dollars|
|6th Apr 2021||15th Jun 2021||130 US Dollars||245 US Dollars||325 US Dollars||
550 US Dollars
16th Jun 2021
|15th Jul 2021||235 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||720 US Dollars|
|16th Jul 2021||15th Sep 2021||445 US Dollars||560 US Dollars||735 US Dollars||
1,180 US Dollars
16th Sep 2021
|31st Oct 2021||235 US Dollars||320 US Dollars||410 US Dollars||720 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||22nd Dec 2021||190 US Dollars||315 US Dollars||405 US Dollars||
700 US Dollars
23rd Dec 2021
|2nd Jan 2022||385 US Dollars||500 US Dollars||655 US Dollars||
1,150 US Dollars
* Lunch 35 US Dollars
* Dinner 45 US Dollars
* Breakfast 30 US Dollars
* Children 2,99 years and below sharing with adults are free
* Daily check-in is from 1200 Hours on expected date of arrival
* Sarova Mara Game Camp Premium Packed Lunch 28 US Dollars per person
* Sarova Mara Game Camp Standard Packed Lunch 25 US Dollars per person
* Children 12-16 Years sharing with one or two adults pay 75% of the per person adult room rate
* Children 3-12 years sharing with one or two adults pay 50% of the per person adult double room rate
* Children up to 16 years having exclusive use of room with be charged 75% of applicable full adult single/ double/ triple room rate
* Check-out is at 10:00am on the date of departure. Special consideration may be made for extended departure time subject to availability
* Boma Lunch- 45 US Dollars per person
* Bush Dinner – 70 US Dollars per person
* Boma Dinner – 50 US Dollars per person
* Bush Lunch (Buffet) – 60 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Lunch – 35 US Dollars per person
* Poolside Buffet Dinner – 40 US Dollars per person
* Birthday/Honeymooner Cakes (1 kg) – 40 US Dollars
* Birthday/Honeymooner Cakes (0.5 kg) – 20 US Dollars
* Bush Breakfast With Bubbly – 60 US Dollars per person
* Bush Lunch by the Mara River – 95 US Dollars per person
* View Deck Dinner minimum 2 guests – 50 US Dollars per person
* One hour Bush Sundowner & Dinner – 105 US Dollars per person
Sarova Mara Game Camp Activities
* Flower Arrangement – 30 US Dollars
* Special Deluxe Fruit Basket – 25 US Dollars
* Traditional Dancers – 185 US Dollars per show
* Private Culture Talk – 20 US Dollars per person
* Disco – 380 US Dollars up to midnight per performance
* Tour guiding by the naturalist – 35 US Dollars per person
* Live Band – 990 US Dollars per person for 3 hours till midnight
* Masai traditional renewal of vows – 320 US Dollars per person per couple
* Nature Walk and Bird walk (Within The lodge Premises) – 30 US Dollars per person per walk
* Walking Safari Within The Greater Game Park Area, Mara) – 85 US Dollars per person per safari
* Nature Walk combined with Isokon Maasai Cultural Village and Maasai Lecture – 35 US Dollars per person per visit