Saruni Wild Mara | Saruni Wild Tented Camp Masai Mara | Saruni Wild Masai Mara | Hotel Saruni Wild | Saruni Wild Aitong | Saruni Wild Private Camp | Saruni Wild Safari Camp | Saruni Wild Camp Mara | Saruni Wild Masai Mara National Reserve | Masai Mara Safari Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Saruni Wild Lemek Conservancy | Accommodation at Saruni Wild | Saruni Wild Mara Activities | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Saruni Wild Mara is a luxury tented safari accommodation located on the border between Lemek Conservancy and Mara North Conservancy, right in heart of the Masai Mara plains. The camp is 19 km and a 40 minutes’ drive away from Musiara Gate, the entrance into the Masai Mara National Reserve.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes. Schedule flights land at Mara North Airstrip which is a 15 minutes game drive to the camp.
Saruni Wild is a tented camp elegantly and comfortably furnished with all the necessary luxuries of a wild yet classic safari. The camp has 2 luxury double tents and 1 luxury family tent elegantly furnished and raised on wooden platforms.
The 2 double tents feature central safes, outdoor verandahs with side tables and chairs and en-suite bathrooms with hot water showers, wash basin, vanity and flushing toilets.
The luxury family tent accommodates up to 4 guests and features central safe, 2 bedrooms, an outdoor verandah with side tables and chairs and the bathrooms are en-suite with hot water showers, wash basin, vanity and flushing toilets.
Guest may also spend their time at the camp reading, writing and lounging. Most meals are Italian-inspired and can be enjoyed in the dining tent or under the vast African sky with fire-lit nearby.
The lodge has a Maasai Wellbeing Space hidden in the valley’s olive and cedar forest and devoted to the use of local plants for beauty and relaxation treatments. Some of the treatments include lymphatic drainage massage, decongestive or nourishing or purifying facials, manicure, pedicure and the popular sport massage.
The camp offers a perfect setting for a destination wedding. Simple, luxurious and elegant with a breathtaking backdrop of pure wilderness, the lodge offers the ideal scene for an unusual, authentic and unforgettable wedding. The ceremony usually takes place in a traditional Maasai village, with the participation of the elders, the women and the warriors.
Saruni Wild Mara activities include; day game drives, guided bush walks, bird watching, bush meals, sun downers, hiking, Maasai village visits, night drives and hot air balloon safaris.
Saruni Wild Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Saruni Wild Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Include;
Full board accommodation + Soft drinks, house wines, beers & select non-luxury spirits + Limited laundry service + Shared day & night game drives in 4×4 vehicles + Guided bush walks + Bush meals + Sundowner + Picnic excursions + One complimentary Back & Neck massage (30 minutes) per room per stay + Warriors Academy (upon request in advance) + Return airstrip transfers & Value added tax
|Dates To|| Single Room
5 to 16 Years
Family Villa + Private Villa (up to 4 Guests)
3rd Jan 2021
|28th Feb 2021||730 US Dollars||1,220 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Mar 2021||31st May 2021||550 US Dollars||870 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||
1,800 US Dollars
1st Jun 2021
|30th Jun 2021||730 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Jul 2021||30th Sep 2021||950 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||
3,100 US Dollars
1st Oct 2021
|31st Oct 2021||730 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||30th Nov 2021||550 US Dollars||870 US Dollars||220 US Dollars||
1,800 US Dollars
1st Dec 2021
|19th Dec 2021||730 US Dollars||1,250 US Dollars||300 US Dollars||2,500 US Dollars|
|20th Dec 2021||2nd Jan 2022||950 US Dollars||1,500 US Dollars||380 US Dollars||
3,100 US Dollars
* Children under the age of 5 stay for free when sharing with parents/ adults
* Private vehicle with guide for exclusive use id available at 350 US Dollars per day
* Generally check-in time is 1100 hours and we ask that guests check-out by 1000 Hours
* Ayah accommodation is subject to availability at the rate of 100 US Dollars per day in guest’s room
* For internal flights within Kenya guests are advised to pack in soft bags with a maximum of 15 kg per person
* 2 Children in own room (not a family suite) will each be charged at 75% of the adult price per person per night
* All children are the responsibilty of their parents, child minder or ayahs can be organized upon request for 20 US Dollars per hour
* Saruni Mara has a luxury villa called Nyati House for exclusive and private use – there is a double and twin bedroom and the cost is the adult rate x 4 (includes a private guide) no Christmas or New year supplement
Saruni Wild Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rates Per Night Excludes:
* Any payable extra activity
* Temporary Flying Doctors cover
* Extra Lunch per person – 30 US Dollars
* All statutory increase beyond our control
* Entry fees to cultural villages while visiting
* Exclusive use of vehicle – 350 US Dollars per day
* Gratuity to staff and guides and anything of a personal nature
* Premium drinks (champagne, luxury spirits and special wines)
* Additional wellbeing Space treatments (massage/spa treatments)
* Conservation fees – Adult pays 116 US Dollars & Child 58 US Dollars
* Late departure fees – 150 US Dollars per adult/ 75 US Dollars per child)
* Conservation Fees: Adult – 116 US Dollars, Child under 5 to 16 Years – 58 US Dollars
* Masai Mara National Reserve: Adult – 80 US Dollars, Child under 18 Year – 45 US Dollars
* Guests staying only at Saruni Wild are transferred to Saruni Mara to experience the wellbeing space