Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve Luxury Safari Accommodation | Sasaab Lodge Room Rates | Sasaab Safari Prices
Sasaab Lodge Samburu Accommodation | Sasaab Safari Lodge | Sasaab Samburu Luxury Lodge | Sasaab Lodge Luxury Hotel
Sasaab Lodge Samburu National Reserve Kenya | Sasaab Camp Samburu | Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve
Sasaab Luxury Safari Camps | Sasaab Samburu Kenya Luxury Safari Lodge | Samburu Safari Accommodation
Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve Luxury Safari Accommodation is situated above the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River, within the Northern Frontier district in the arid heart of Samburu land.
The lodge is a 6 hours drive from Nairobi, across the Equator and past Mount Kenya, into the Northern Frontier District.
By air the camp is 1.5 hours flight from Nairobi into Samburu National Reserve, Buffalo Springs, and then a 1 ½ hour drive through Samburu Reserve to Sasaab with a game drive on the way.
The drive from Nairobi is approximately 9 hours (subject to quality of road), past Mount Kenya and up into the Northern Frontier District.
Sasaab has 9 suites all over 100 meters squared. Suites 8 and 9 are joined and share a private plunge pool. All other rooms have their own private plunge pool.
Each cottage lavishly fitted with 4 poster bed(s), fan, mosquito net, in room safe, private plunge pool and an enormous open-air bathroom with a double vanity and an undercover, open-sided shower with a view.
The cuisine at Sasaab Lodge Samburu is impeccable, using only the freshest ingredients from their own vegetable garden.
Guest can enjoy their meals in the dining tent or al-fresco. The lodge has also has a main swimming pool, built on the hillside overlooking the river where guests can relax in the hot afternoons.
The lodge’s modern beauty and health centre “Sasaab” uses 100% natural skin care products like the Liz Earle skin care products and an assortment of natural Kenyan ingredients for treatments and is located on the banks of the river, allowing guests to relax and get pampered amongst breathtaking scenery.
The Spa also offers enough room for yoga and palates classes.
Activities in the Sasaab Lodge Samburu include guided nature walks, bird watching, sundowners, star gazing, game drives, camel rides, bush dinners, bush breakfasts, Samburu village visits and fly camping.
Children under the wings of the local Samburu guides will learn how to make a traditional bow and arrow or a toothbrush from the ‘toothbrush tree’.
3 Days 2 Nights AA Lodge Amboseli Flying Safari Package Non-Residents Prices
Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve Luxury Safari Accommodation Non-Resident Prices
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
3 to 11 Years
|6th Jan 2021||31st May 2021||940 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|1st Jun 2021||30th Sep 2021||1,400 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||31st Oct 2021||940 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|1st Nov 2021||15th Nov 2021||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|15th Nov 2021||16th Dec 2021||940 US Dollars||1,400 US Dollars||330 US Dollars|
|16th Dec 2021||5th Jan 2022||1,400 US Dollars||1,900 US Dollars||450 US Dollars|
- Children are ages 3 to 15 years inclusive. 16 years and over is an adult. 2 years and under is an infant. Infants stay free of charge
ADDITIONAL RATES PER PERSON
- Extra Lunch = 46 US Dollars
- Fly camping = 300 US Dollars
- Guided Walk = 30 US Dollars
- Quad Bike Excursions = 35 US Dollars
- Guided market day visit = 50 US Dollars
- Samburu Manyatta visit = 30 US Dollars
- Exclusive Use of Vehicle 406 US Dollars per day
- Guided walk ending with sundowner = 50 US Dollars
- Sunrise camel walk followed by bush breakfast = 100 US Dollars
- Half day game drive in Samburu National Reserve = 150 US Dollars
- Full day game drive with bush breakfast and picnic lunch = 250 US Dollars
- Christmas Supplement Per Person Per Night 23 December 2019 – 01 January 2020 Inclusive = 65 US Dollars
- Park & Conservation Fees (Samburu Park & Westgate Conservation Fees) Adult 70 + 58 US Dollars per adult per day ; Child 40 + 29 US Dollars per child per day
- Samburu Homestead Visit (This needs to be arranged at Sasaab and is a per person fee) = 17 US Dollars (Minimum 10 Guests)
- Samburu Dance & Bush Dinner (This needs to be arranged at Sasaab and is a per person fee) = 17 US Dollars (Minimum 10 Guests)
- Guests need to be out of their rooms by 1000 hours, although they can continue to use the rest of the lodge facilities. Please note that extra lunches are charged at 46 US Dollars per person
Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve Luxury Safari Accommodation Non-Residents Prices Per Night Exclude:
Excludes: alcohol, any activities/ extras or park and conservation fees
Champagne, luxury spirits, selected wines, treatments in Spasaab, tips, quad bike excursions, health insurance and personal effects
Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve Luxury Safari Accommodation Resident Prices
Sasaab Lodge Samburu Game Reserve Luxury Safari Accommodation Resident Rates Per Night Include:
Accommodation + all meals + game drives + walks + sundowners + bush breakfasts + laundry + airstrip transfers + house wines, house
spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water and value added taxes
|Dates From||Dates To||Single Room
3 to 11 Years
|1st Jan 2021||15th Dec 2021||60,000 Kenya Shillings||80,000 Kenya Shillings||15,000 Kenya Shillings|
- Exclusive Use of Vehicle Per vehicle – full day = 40,000 Kenya shillings
- CLOSURE: Sasaab is closed from 15 November to 30 November 2019 inclusive
- Samburu Homestead Visit to be arranged at Sasaab = 1,700 Kenya shillings per person
- Park & Conservation Fee Adult = 2,320 Kenya shillings per day ; Child = 1,160 Kenya shillings per child per day
- Christmas Supplement Per person per day between 23 December 2019 – 1 January 2020 = 6,000 Kenya Shillings
- Samburu Dance & Bush Dinner to be arranged at Sasaab 1,700 Kenya shillings per person, based on a minimum of 10 guests (or 17,000 Kenya shillings)