Wilderness Camp Masai Mara | Wilderness Camp Naboisho Conservancy | Wilderness Eco Camp Naboisho | Wilderness Camp Mara Naboisho Conservancy | Wilderness Camp Masai Mara Rates | Basecamp Wilderness Camp Masai Mara | Masai Mara Luxury Tented Camps | Masai Mara Safari Camp | Masai Mara Luxury Accommodation | Luxury Tent Wilderness Camp | Wilderness Camp Accommodation Prices | Masai Mara Luxury Safari Hotels Lodges & Camps
Wilderness Camp Masai Mara is a luxury eco tented camp tucked away deep inside the incomparable Saddle Valley in the Naboisho Conservancy on the border of the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp is situated 3 km from Basecamp’s Eagle View camp.
The camp can be reached either by road or by air. The distance from Nairobi to Masai Mara is approximately 250 km. It takes around 5-6 hours by road while flying time take about 45 minutes.
The 8 tents have been delicately placed around the Saddle Valley rim to allow for complete privacy and ultimate views of the savannah. Each tent is tastefully fitted with wardrobe, shelves, private outside seating area with deck chairs overlooking the savannah.
Wilderness Camp offers the perfect escape close to nature with optimal tranquility and stunning sunrise views. Each tent has an en-suite bathroom with a safari shower, flush toilet and a private terrace.
The dining tent offers a romantic sitting area with comfortable leather chairs, carefully selected reading materials and a vintage gramophone. Wilderness Camp is a place of enticing contrast. Its design combines the traditional safari style and a fresh modern feel, for the adventurous traveler bringing you close to nature and indeed to yourself.
The main area includes a viewing deck and an attractive, elevated dining area, bar and lounge area. The dining tent offers a romantic sitting area with comfortable leather chairs, carefully selected reading material, and a vintage gramophone.
Allow yourself to be amazed by the magical ambiance of complete stillness and seclusion; perfectly enjoyed alongside our selection of first-class food and drinks.
Guests at the camp can enjoy a drink at the open-air bar and relax on the viewing fig-tree platform. Meals prepared are organic and locally produced. There is an organic garden where herbs, fruit and vegetables are grown and chicken reared. Guests can enjoy their meals in the dining area, at the guests’ tents or in the outdoors.
Wilderness Camp Masai Mara activities include; hot air balloon safaris, bird watching, village visits, nature walks, sun downers, bush dinners and night and day game drives. Guests get to enjoy storytelling and star gazing around the fireplace.
Wilderness Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Prices
Wilderness Camp Masai Mara Non-Resident Accommodation Rate Per Night Include;
Full Board accommodation + Mineral water + Airstrip transfers in Mara + Shared day and night game drive safaris in Mara Naboisho Conservancy, in open sided safari customized vehicle + Guided walking safaris and visits to our community projects
|Dates To|| Single Room
3rd Jan 2021
|31st Mar 2021||320 US Dollars||460 US Dollars|
|1st Apr 2021||30th Jun 2021||270 US Dollars||
360 US Dollars
1st Jul 2021
|30th Sep 2021||370 US Dollars||560 US Dollars|
|1st Oct 2021||21st Dec 2021||320 US Dollars||
460 US Dollars
22nd Dec 2021
|31st Dec 2021||370 US Dollars||
560 US Dollars
* Children age limit at Wilderness Camp is 12 years
* Children aged 12 years and above allowed for walking safari
* Children below 12 years sharing own tent pay 75% of adult rate
* Child Fee for Masai Mara Reserve & Naboisho Conservancy applicable up to 16 years
* Mara Naboisho Conservancy Fees not included – Adult 116 US Dollars & child 76 US Dollars
Meals & Bush meals
* Breakfast – 25 US Dollars Per person
* Extra Lunch – 30 US Dollars Per person
* Extra Dinner – 30 US Dollars Per person
* Extra Picnic Lunch Box – 25 US Dollars Per person
* Bush Breakfast in open Savannah – Minimum 4 guests – 45 US Dollars Per person
* Bush Dinner under African skies -Minimum 4 guests – 50 US Dollars Per person
* Private Sundowners – Minimum 4 guests (with selected drinks, hot and cold canapés) – 40 US Dollars Per person
* Lions Lecture – 50 US Dollars Per person
* Hyena Lecture – 50 US Dollars Per person
* Elephant Lecture – 50 US Dollars Per person
* Maasai (Manyatta) Village Visit – 30 US Dollars Per person
* Exclusive use of safari vehicle with a private safari guide – Full day 250 US Dollars per vehicle