10 Days 9 Nights Tanzania Fly-in Safaris | Tanzania Flying Safaris | 10 Day Northern Tanzania Flying Safari | 9 Nights Southern Tanzania Flying Safari | Tanzania Air Packages Luxury fly-in safari Tanzania | Luxury safari Tanzania | Tanzania Fly-in Safari & Beach Holiday | Fly Safari Tanzania | Flight Safaris Tanzania | Tanzania Flying Safari Holidays
Our 10 Days 9 Nights Tanzania Fly-in Safaris are luxury air holidays to Tanzania’s top safari destinations featuring wonderful wildlife, beautiful beaches, idyllic islands, and charming culture.
From the Great Migration across the Serengeti plains, the untamed wilderness of Selous and Ruaha, trekking up Mount Kilimanjaro, to relaxing on Indian Ocean beaches, Tanzania makes the perfect safari and beach holiday.
Our 10 days Tanzania fly-in safari packages combine 2, 3, or 4 or more safari destinations found in either of the three Tanzania major safari circuits – The northern circuit, the Southern circuit, and the Western circuit. The popular Northern circuit includes Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and the Serengeti National Park.
The Southern circuit includes Saadani National Park, Mikumi, Selous Game Reserve, and Udzungwa Mountains National Park while the Western circuit includes Katavi National Park, Gombe National Park, and Lake Victoria.
Not to be missed, Tanzania’s beaches are picture-perfect, and you’ll often have them entirely to yourself to enjoy. Many visitors to Tanzania opt to take a safari or go on a trek before heading to its enticing coastline, which is home to idyllic islands and fabulous beaches.
Some of these incredible beaches include Fanjove island, Paje beach, Zanzibar, Mafia Island, Pemba Island, Pangani, Sange beach, and Kilwa Masoko.
Our 10 Days 9 Nights Tanzania Fly-in Safaris include the following features:
* Airstrip transfers and Conservancy Fees or Park fees
* Accommodation in luxurious tented camps, lodges, boutique lodges, and beach hotels
* A visit to some of the best-known Tanzania wildlife areas, parks, and wildlife conservancies
* Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles with professional guides or activities on offer if it’s a beach destination
* Safari itineraries from 2 days to 2 weeks and most of these can be tailored to your own requirements by adding additional nights
* Charter or scheduled flights by light aircraft straight to the parks and reserves. Transport between camps is by air minimizing the time spent traveling and maximizing the time spent on safari