13 Days 12 Nights Tanzania Fly-in Safaris | 13 Day Northern & Southern Tanzania Safari | Luxury Tanzania Safari 13 Days 12 Nights | 13 Days 12 Nights Ultimate Luxury Safari Tour Tanzania | Tanzania Northern Circuit & Zanzibar Holidays | Northern Tanzania Flying Safari | Tanzania Air Packages | Luxury Fly-in Safari Northern Tanzania | Tanzania Fly In Air Safari |Scenic Air Safaris | Luxury Tanzania Safari | Tanzania Travel Packages | Luxury Safari Tanzania | Southern Tanzania Safaris |13 Day Tanzania Safari and Beach Tour Package | Luxury Tanzania Safari Holidays with Beaches | Tanzania Safari & Beach Tour Selous, Ruaha & Zanzibar | Tanzania Fly-in Safaris
Our 13 Days 12 Nights Tanzania Fly-in Safari itineraries offer one or a combination of two or more of Tanzania safari destinations. Tanzania destinations are classified into four primary safari circuits and they include the Northern Circuit, Southern Circuit, Western Circuit and the Eastern Circuit.
The Northern Circuit parks include Mt Kilimanjaro, Arusha National Park, Mount Meru, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Natron, Serengeti, Lake Victoria and Rubondo Island National Park. The Southern Circuit parks include Mikumi, Selous Game Reserve and Ruaha National Park.
The Western Circuit parks include Katavi, Mahale, Gombe and Tanganyika while the Eastern circuit includes Saadani and the ruins of historical Kilwa, Kisiwani and Songo Mnara. Tanzania Beach Islands include Zanzibar, Pemba, Mnemba, Mafia and Chumbe.
Most of the lodges and camps featured on these 13-day itineraries are four-star and five-star luxury accommodations offering superb game-viewing and a wide variety of activities, outstanding fine dining and services by professional and friendly staff.
Our 13-day fly-in safaris are great because they include two or more lodges in different destinations to maximize the diversity of game viewing.
Included safari features on all 13 Day Tanzania Fly-in safaris;
* Arrival and departure transfers between the local airstrip and the camps
* Park fees and available activities such as night drives, sundowners, cultural visits, guided bush walks etc
* Flights between camps to get you straight to the wildlife without spending hours traveling between the parks over rough roads
* Game drives from the camps in shared 4×4 safari vehicles with professional guides. (Private vehicles available at a supplement)
* At the camps all meals, accommodation and drinks (wine, gin & tonic, beer, sodas, mineral water)
* An authentic safari experience staying in a luxury camp with spacious guest tents, comfortably furnished with private bathrooms, solar lights and located in attractive unspoilt natural settings